804 President to step down after members see video on controversy

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You know that grilling and barbecuing are different? Us up north grill. Down south they barbecue or BBQ
Apparently they get mad down south when we say we are BBQing. I guess it's a touchy subject or so I've been told.
In the south, one grills hamburgers, squash, chicken, Northerners, etc. on top of hot coals or briquets. This usually takes a half-hour of less.
In the south, we BBQ pork, beef, chicken, etc. when it is slow cooked indirectly by a heat source and smoke. This takes hours and if done right, all night long while consuming alcohol (or iced sweet tea in a pinch).

@scratch can answer in more detail if you care.

In the south, one grills hamburgers, squash, chicken, Northerners, etc. on top of hot coals or briquets. This usually takes a half-hour of less.
In the south, we BBQ pork, beef, chicken, etc. when it is slow cooked indirectly by a heat source and smoke. This takes hours and if done right, all night long while consuming alcohol (or iced sweet tea in a pinch).

Scratch Is too busy, making home brew!

hyena

Go get your $5 prescription from TeamCare and be happy about it
To bad you never had the insurance I had. Perhaps then you'd understand. I hope it makes you happy to rub it in our face that we're getting inferior insurance union brother. I personally would've liked to see everyone gain from this contract and receive the insurance I have.

oldngray

nowhere special

0.jpg

Southern BBQ

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
You know that grilling and barbecuing are different? Us up north grill. Down south they barbecue or BBQ

Technically, there is a difference. Grilling is for fast cooking at high temperature. I "grill" steaks. BBQing or "smoking" is for slow cooking at low temperature. I "smoke" pork butts and ribs. Grill a porterhouse in under 10 minutes at 350-400. Smoke a brisket for 14 hours at 225-250.

There's a sense of pride you get from prepping the meat the night before, waking up at 6 am, smoking it all day and laying carnivorous heaven before your family and friends. That's BBQing.

Sent using a Potato

Technically, there is a difference. Grilling is for fast cooking at high temperature. I "grill" steaks. BBQing or "smoking" is for slow cooking at low temperature. I "smoke" pork butts and ribs. Grill a porterhouse in under 10 minutes at 350-400. Smoke a brisket for 14 hours at 225-250.

There's a sense of pride you get from prepping the meat the night before, waking up at 6 am, smoking it all day and laying carnivorous heaven before your family and friends. That's BBQing.

Sent using a Potato
That's a real mans day.

hyena

I'm just glad everyone got there job back. You can criticize the action that was taken but you got to admit they all have some big balls! That's solidarity! They stood up for their brother and not only did they get there jobs back , they also got their brother his job back as well!

stink219

To bad you never had the insurance I had. Perhaps then you'd understand. I hope it makes you happy to rub it in our face that we're getting inferior insurance union brother. I personally would've liked to see everyone gain from this contract and receive the insurance I have.
Hey baby!! I've missed you sexy!!

Sent using the conscience of Local 251