804 President to step down after members see video on controversy

10 point

To bad you never had the insurance I had. Perhaps then you'd understand. I hope it makes you happy to rub it in our face that we're getting inferior insurance union brother. I personally would've liked to see everyone gain from this contract and receive the insurance I have.
Tell him. But he won't listen or care bcuz he's an IBT parrot.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Tell him. But he won't listen or care bcuz he's an IBT parrot.

Here's some irony. Are you guys "too good" to come on down to to TeamCare, the only healthcare that I and my family have ever known?

Do you feel like you deserve better than me? Do we not put our browns on the same way? Where was your "no" vote when my healthcare slipped into a fund subpar to yours?

Why do you, my union brother, feel like it's okay for me and my family to suffer the horrors of TeamCare while, you deserve more?

You want my sympathy and solidarity when it comes to your healthcare, even though I couldn't count on yours when it came to mine.

Sent using a Potato

10 point

Here's some irony. Are you guys "too good" to come on down to to TeamCare, the only healthcare that I and my family have ever known?

Do you feel like you deserve better than me? Do we not put our browns on the same way? Where was your "no" vote when my healthcare slipped into a fund subpar to yours?

Why do you, my union brother, feel like it's okay for me and my family to suffer the horrors of TeamCare while, you deserve more?

You want my sympathy and solidarity when it comes to your healthcare, even though I couldn't count on yours when it came to mine.

Sent using a Potato
Brother, none of us (in Ohio) knew that any local (except possibly 348) had a different plan than ours! Not one person I know knew that. Not one.

When this proposal came out we found it out and our voting No enhanced the levels for everyone who was on it.

We should all be on the same plan, IMO, and we fought for that the whole way...for the whole state. We tried.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm just glad everyone got there job back. You can criticize the action that was taken but you got to admit they all have some big balls! That's solidarity! They stood up for their brother and not only did they get there jobs back , they also got their brother his job back as well!

The brother was getting his job back all along.

How many of us could afford a two week unpaid vacation?

10 point

As could I.

I will admit, however, that if I were to walk in to work tomorrow and my center manager told me to come back in two weeks, I would be at a loss as to what to do----I have a very short "to do" list.
Write out a list for your wife. Then your list will get longer.

If you aren't married then find someone who is and help him with his list.

member6045

I hope there 50 guys in referee uniforms on at the GM meeting! Whistles, flags and signs! Etc!!

Tim said board would be voting on what to do with Liam this week!!! What will happen to Boy Wonder???

Come on son!