9.5 AND GROUND OUT BOUND

I recently had an issue where I was written up for failure to follow instructions for going over 9.5 hrs and second issue is normally ground goes out @815 I return to the center @803 b4 that I notified dispatch my air dropoff @UPS store the next day paperwork 4 going over 9.5 and being @ the building b4 8 but its never been a problem b4

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
getting your pickups back by 8 is the flavor of the week. if you're not going to make 9.5 you should know by now to send a message over the diad stating so.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I recently had an issue where I was written up for failure to follow instructions for going over 9.5 hrs and second issue is normally ground goes out @815 I return to the center @803 b4 that I notified dispatch my air dropoff @UPS store the next day paperwork 4 going over 9.5 and being @ the building b4 8 but its never been a problem b4
And now a Wallation™:

Greetings,
I recently found myself being disciplined by my supervisor for not following directives, order was not to work over 9.5 hours.

Some background: Ground is usually send on its way by 8:15 PM, and I returned to the building at 8:03 PM. I encountered a delay at the UPS Store earlier, and as such, I alerted my management team of my expected adjusted eta.

Delays such as this are not uncommon, and this 9.5 rule was never enforced before?

Sixth Punch Sense

deep-thoughts.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
File an Article 37 grievance over the Warning Letter as it's nothing bit a scare tactic. Oh and be CERTAIN to go over 9.5 two more days of the week so you can file a 9.5 grievance

They also threatened me for 3 day suspension and can they do anyting to me or bring it in late Grill at 8 in which you already communicated about air and your route is a known heavy route for heavy pickups

GenericUsername

Send a message at 3 pm every day that states the following: "Will need a meetpoint for air and ground. Thanks." Anything beyond that you aren't required to worry about. If you don't get that meetpoint, drive in, dump your air off and unload your ground, walk into your ORS office and let them know you asked for a meetpoint and wasn't granted one and that you'll be going back out for 9.5 (# whatever it is) and you'll be back in a few hours.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They also threatened me for 3 day suspension and can they do anyting to me or bring it in late Grill at 8 in which you already communicated about air and your route is a known heavy route for heavy pickups
And now a Wallation™:

My management team suggested a three day suspension might be the penalty I am facing. Is this possible for arriving back to our facility after 8 PM? This route I do is particularly heavy with both deliveries and pickups, and I communicated the possibility that I may be tardy.

It's a known route for heavy volume they check on me every day and they should already know I'm going to be over if I'm taking a lunch @ 515 everyday with 30 to 50 stops after break each day with 18 pick up and they know I'm pressing for time and I'm over by 3 minutes they ask me am i going to keep the 3min from going over said no leave the 3mins the next day I have paperwork