1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Poor Kevin. I can say his name now. This looks like the end of his career at UPS after all considering other things I know that I'm not going to reveal.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Would hate to see him go. He was so polite and respectful. He always took the time to talk with me about issues and giving feedback about said issues. I'm even wearing cool Snap On t shirt he gave me right now.

Box Ox

Lots of Tweakers around this particular location I was told. Owner had them to keep them from stealing everything that wasn't nailed down.

Same thing in rural areas. My theory is that folks way out in the middle of nowhere make sure their dogs are vicious so they can substitute for a home security system.

God that's scary! Four vicious dogs all over you, coming from all sides.

For sure. Was scary as hell when just one pitt bull came after me. All I could see in the moment was its teeth. Put holes in the face of my board from hitting it in the mouth to keep from being bitten. Couldn't imagine 4 at once.

Rack em

Made the Podium
This whole thing has turned out to be far worse than I had imagined when I first heard about it. He could have died.
If 4 pit bulls were attacking me, I wouldn't be expecting to live. He was very fortunate to escape that horrible situation with his life.

I just also want to state again how that stupid bitch of a woman needs to be thrown in prison for life. She is an evil human being!

W

What The Hawk?

Well..this driver is suing because apparently the pits were not out in the yard in the first place and the renter let them out on purpose to attack him. I hope hes suing and retires. The picture of him with all his injuries is gruesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I didnt know you worked in WA. Cool.
Heh, you just now figured this out? :peaceful:
th