Dr.Brownz

dude you just doxed those people

This was a national story. I just posted that to show the outlay of the delivery point where Our driver got attacked.[/QUOTE]

I'd say posting information that could lead to the exact addresses is in poor taste. Someone could figure out the where that is in a few minutes.

Edit: 116th st e is in many pieces so it is taking me longer than 2 minutes to find

edit 2: found it. took less than 5 minutes. Looks like poor zoning. Why would they allow an RV park right at the end of a low density residential street?

Last edited:

Edups

If signature is required. I don't care if I have to make three trips. That guy is getting a notice on the GATE! I don't care if he has to drive 30 miles to get his WINE!!

Tiereffinthree

Had a close call with an enormous vicious Shepherd mix while a driver. My first reaction to "a driver's worst nightmare" scenario though was to say... "Waking up on a work day?" :lol:

Whymewhytoday

I drove up to a stop the other day with a shepherd, a pit bull, and two jack Russell terriers. I honked the horn the owner brought them in. Then proceeded to let them back out as I got halfway down the driveway. The shepherd bit my board and broke it and one of the jack Russell's latched on to my shorts. Good thing our shorts were short so the little :censored2: couldn't re attempt the bite. he was just hanging there on my shorts as I defended myself from the shepherd. If I got bit I definitely would have been getting some money for that act of stupidity.

Indecisi0n

I drove up to a stop the other day with a shepherd, a pit bull, and two jack Russell terriers. I honked the horn the owner brought them in. Then proceeded to let them back out as I got halfway down the driveway. The shepherd bit my board and broke it and one of the jack Russell's latched on to my shorts. Good thing our shorts were short so the little :censored2: couldn't re attempt the bite. he was just hanging there on my shorts as I defended myself from the shepherd. If I got bit I definitely would have been getting some money for that act of stupidity.
You need a faster walk pace.