A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

Mutineer

It's ok, you all are out of water. California has met its commie end.
LMAO!...been hearin' that one for a looong time, too.

It may sound strange, but I welcome the threat of demise of my state with a giddy enthusiasm.

For my entire life, California has been a bright, neon beacon for those who's philosophies and politics I vehemently disagree with. Any disaster that will induce those people to leave California, and go back to the countries and states they came from is welcome.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It may sound strange, but I welcome the threat of demise of my state with a giddy enthusiasm.

For my entire life, California has been a bright, neon beacon for those who's philosophies and politics I vehemently disagree with. Any disaster that will induce those people to leave California, and go back to the countries and states they came from is welcome.

Yeah, I don't buy the alarmist stuff, I was just being hopefully optimistic. They'll just steal more water from Oregon.

vantexan

They're already threatening to take over Texas. If Texas does go blue that'll be the end of Republican presidents.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Forget who they appointed, the fact that they created an official censorship dept is not just the nail in the Democrat party's coffin. It's the concrete that encases the coffin, as it sinks to the bottom of the Mariana trench. They are a cornered, rabid animal. Everything they do is out of absolute desperation in their violent death throes. I just hope they don't take the whole country, or world, with them.
I can't agree with this. The Dims seemingly believe everything their "leaders" tell/implant in them; with no desire to question or resist.
They will just eat this censorship dept stuff up because they'll be told that Trump, the KKK, the Privileged White People, blah, blah, blah have to be stopped at any costs and they'll line up to volunteer, donate, self-immolate, etc. for the Dimocratic Party.

My opinion is that really beginning with the guy from Kenya (who pretended to be our CinC) era, the depths of trickery, deceit, chicanery, under-handedness, etc. was put on a greased rail to perfection by the Dims.

There is no end to what they will do to get/keep control for their own revolting purposes.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I can't agree with this. The Dims seemingly believe everything their "leaders" tell/implant in them; with no desire to question or resist.
They will just eat this censorship dept stuff up because they'll be told that Trump, the KKK, the Privileged White People, blah, blah, blah have to be stopped at any costs and they'll line up to volunteer, donate, self-immolate, etc. for the Dimocratic Party.

My opinion is that really beginning with the guy from Kenya (who pretended to be our CinC) era, the depths of trickery, deceit, chicanery, under-handedness, etc. was put on a greased rail to perfection by the Dims.

There is no end to what they will do to get/keep control for their own revolting purposes.

But you ascribe to them a supernatural ability to maintain control of their own reckless agenda. Nope. The whole thing is falling apart. There may be a small minority who will starve to death for their party, but it won't be enough.

Non sequitur

As a Californian, and regarding the political matters of my state, I have most of my adult life of thinking things like: "Unbelievable. The democrats have really jumped the shark this time. Not a chance this law will pass or so and so will get elected!"

And I have been wrong in my assessment every time. The noxious laws keep passing, and the democrats keep getting elected

But you ascribe to them a supernatural ability to maintain control of their own reckless agenda. Nope. The whole thing is falling apart. There may be a small minority who will starve to death for their party, but it won't be enough.
We are in anarchy already. Nobody is listening to the alternative anything. Not buying it.

oldngray

nowhere special
disinfo_pic.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Children need to be protected from a lot of things, including things that would fall under the freedom of speech category.

Of course, Democrats just selected a supreme court justice that is an apologist for pedophiles, so I'm not surprised you people don't understand this concept.
If you are so concerned about the safety of the children and okay trampling on constitutional rights , does that mean you are ready to abolish the 2nd amendment right to own guns so that you can protect the children, or is it just the 1st amendment that you are ready to do away with?

vantexan

If you are so concerned about the safety of the children and okay trampling on constitutional rights , does that mean you are ready to abolish the 2nd amendment right to own guns so that you can protect the children, or is it just the 1st amendment that you are ready to do away with?
Does the 1st Amendment give the right to abortion?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Fraud is not protected by the first amendment. Nice try (not really), you lose.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Healthcare should be left to the States to handle, it is not a Federal Government Issue.
Some States allow certain things , while other prohibit the same things.
If you believe that you need something that another state offers , you either move there or visit that state to satisfy your needs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no constitutional right for sick pedophiles and sexual deviants to groom young children. Not sure how you got confused.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not a good thing if you enjoy eating. Time to tap into the Columbia river.

Even if there wasn't a water problem in commiefornia, fertilizer is going through the roof. Starvation may be coming one way or another. Can't keep bailing people out of their bad decisions, lest they start to get deluded into thinking there are no consequences.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Even if there wasn't a water problem in commiefornia, fertilizer is going through the roof. Starvation may be coming one way or another. Can't keep bailing people out of their bad decisions, lest they start to get deluded into thinking there are no consequences.
California agriculture feeds more than just California. There’s no way to mitigate climate change at this point, geoengineering is the way to adapt. What’s the bad decision here? Agriculture? Carbon emissions?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
California agriculture feeds more than just California. There’s no way to mitigate climate change at this point, geoengineering is the way to adapt. What’s the bad decision here? Agriculture? Carbon emissions?

We couldn't ever mitigate climate change at all. Believing we could is one bad decision, the other is electing democrats who refuse to properly manage resources.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
We couldn't ever mitigate climate change at all. Believing we could is one bad decision, the other is electing democrats who refuse to properly manage resources.
Capitalism relies on ever increasing growth. The west can adopt Israel-style water policies and we’d still eventually run into the same problem. The candle is burning at both ends. The Columbia river is plentiful and close by, send 10% of that :censored2:er south and we feed America for the next century.