A non vote is a Yes vote?

watdaflock?

Same here about informing my loader, the responses back are “well we’re getting a raise right?” Or “do we get to vote on this?”
Our union rep may swing by our small hub. Have not seen him for a year or so. Granted, I'm not going to feel like staying after work, considering I just sweat my arse off for 4 hours. It's beer o'clock!

** Hey Union decision makers, quit mailing so much union propaganda every month. Eliminating some of the junk mail would save "us" money, it also could benefit voting turnout. Many people accidentally will throw the union vote mail away.

Cry wolf so many times, and when you finally mean it...nobody hears.

DOK

Same here about informing my loader, the responses back are “well we’re getting a raise right?” Or “do we get to vote on this?”
Our union rep may swing by our small hub. Have not seen him for a year or so. Granted, I'm not going to feel like staying after work, considering I just sweat my arse off for 4 hours. It's beer o'clock!

** Hey Union decision makers, quit mailing so much union propaganda every month. Eliminating some of the junk mail would save "us" money, it also could benefit voting turnout. Many people accidentally will throw the union vote mail away.

Cry wolf so many times, and when you finally mean it...nobody hears.

Funny, our area gets nothing in the mail, a brownout.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
You seem to forget the current language regarding discipline regarding electronics. Not to mention the part timers who have been here several years gonna be making the same ammount of money as a new guy.

542thruNthru

You seem to forget the current language regarding discipline regarding electronics. Not to mention the part timers who have been here several years gonna be making the same ammount of money as a new guy.

Don't let @Old Man Jingles get to you. He's a retired corporate mouse. He's just here to stir us up. Having you argue with him is as close as he gets to a orgasm these days. :)

brown_trousers

Am I missing something?

"The failure of such membership
to reject the final offer and to authorize a strike as
herein provided shall require the negotiating committee to accept such final offer or such additional provisions as can be negotiated by it."

Exactly ... if members can’t get to 67% rejection then the Negotiation Committee decides which means it is accepted.

Sort of like the Electoral College put Trump in over Hillary even though she got more votes.

Democracy my ass!

That language says it REQUIRES the negotiating committe to accept the contract at that point. As in... the committee no longer has any other choices. They are required to pass the contract if we dont cast enough no votes