Abortion

floridays

I never have read this thread. A mod pointed this out.
Hello cheryl, just saying hello,
I've po'd you too many times and feel bad. I'm gonna put you up for saint hood at the local Knight's of Columbus and recycling center. If successful to validate you will be responsible for your commemorative picture and one day deep sea fishing. 875.00. Should I continue with your application, Saint Cheryl, Punta Gorda branch Of Saints.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So were the ones in the concentration camps. No denying that either.

BTW: selling supplements, stem cell therapy, and plastic surgery is not parallel to chopping up a thumb sucking infant alive in their mom's womb.

We've become so open minded our brains have fallen out.

Oh, so you're that little old lady who stands in front of the abortion clinic with the big fake signs showing thumb-sucking fully formed fetuses. I knew it was you.

Yes, even Dr. Mengele was still a doctor, although he certainly deserved execution. As long as we're there, would you abort the baby Hitler?

I would.

newfie

OK everybody ... who you going to believe?
Me Or Cheryl?
LOL!

I looked for it after Rod pointed it out and couldnt find it but I'm not a wizard at searching for posts. I actually thought it might have gotten deleted because the story seemed too unbelievable.

I've never seen a story where a medical person made the argument that a baby sensed an invasion of its safe space and was terrified. I found the story interesting for that reason.