Abortion

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Does not make it right. Most people recoil at the thought of a murderer dismembering his victim. But a little baby is ripped apart and we blithely ignore it. Ho-hum.
Al-Mahatta-e1489173747875.png

Bomb the :censored2: Out of Them': Civilian Deaths Soar Under Trump ...
Moral Low Ground440 × 247Search by image
Numerous children were reportedly killed by US or US-backed Iraqi forces during a March 4 attack in the Al Mahatta neighborhood of western Mosul.

Babies ripped apart by our military complex and you ignore those?

vantexan

There are thousands of children in foster care. Why don't any of these childless couples adopt them now?
Unfortunately many childless couples prefer babies. And unfortunately many children in foster care have special needs that many looking to adopt don't feel they can handle. But I'm pretty certain most pregnant women looking to give up their child won't have to look hard to find willing adopters.

vantexan

Al-Mahatta-e1489173747875.png

Bomb the :censored2: Out of Them': Civilian Deaths Soar Under Trump ...
Moral Low Ground440 × 247Search by image
Numerous children were reportedly killed by US or US-backed Iraqi forces during a March 4 attack in the Al Mahatta neighborhood of western Mosul.

Babies ripped apart by our military complex and you ignore those?
First, has nothing to do with adoption. Second, ISIS fighters have been brutalizing that region for years now after Obama completely withdrew our troops. That destabilization and the need to stop the ISIS terror lead to those poor kids dying. Trying to skew it any other way is just sick.

10 Pt

First, has nothing to do with adoption. Second, ISIS fighters have been brutalizing that region for years now after Obama completely withdrew our troops. That destabilization and the need to stop the ISIS terror lead to those poor kids dying. Trying to skew it any other way is just sick.
They are so selective in their facts brother.
So far this year in the US we've murdered over 15,500 per DAY.
This in no way compares with their picture and hype. The killing of innocent people for any reason is totally wrong and failure for us. Overlooking the killing 15,500 per day is justifiable? Those that flippantly support this are complicit whether they own it or not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unfortunately many childless couples prefer babies. And unfortunately many children in foster care have special needs that many looking to adopt don't feel they can handle. But I'm pretty certain most pregnant women looking to give up their child won't have to look hard to find willing adopters.

A cursory search of Craigslist reveals thousands looking to do just that.

vantexan

Yeah, I have the National search engine too. Are you certain you aren't seeing the many ads for puppies and kittens? I know there are ads for couples looking, but am under the impression most women giving up their baby go through an agency.

10 Pt

"Suffering" would imply that these humans are able to sustain lives independent of their host mother.
How would you know what pain these children feel as they are dismembered and burned to death? You have absolutely no information to back up your flippant and callous statement as usual.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So what do we do about pregnant women carrying a special needs child who want to give up their baby?

vantexan

So what do we do about pregnant women carrying a special needs child who want to give up their baby?

I'm not up to speed on the latest diagnostic equipment. Are they able to determine that now? If I understand you, aborting children for any issue is the way to go. My mother worked at an institution in North Carolina that cared for mentally retarded adults, often with other deformities. Treated with kindness and dignity there.