accident in ups truck

ruby

In accident in ups truck, not my fault, but will probably test positive for THC. I guess I'm screwed but have no idea if they have a program, that you can go thru and not lose your job.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
In accident in ups truck, not my fault, but will probably test positive for THC. I guess I'm screwed but have no idea if they have a program, that you can go thru and not lose your job.
Tier 3...possibly.
You only get help if you ask.... if they test you and you come up positive you're finished.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Bye.

don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What do you mean probably?
Did you smoke or not?
Or let me guess. You were at a concert and you are worried about second hand smoke. Your roommate was smoking the other day while you were watching TV.
335.jpg

Nike

Firsr off...
Don't listen to these guys they're just going to make fun of you.

Now thats out of the way.
Don't give anyone any reason to test you. Such as telling people what you just told us.
In fact if you think you will test positive, either don't take the test and resign or get some clean urine. How you go about doing that is up to you.
If you're smart enough to find a way thru the system we'll be seeing you back at work tomorrow otherwise good luck. Also consider getting a lawyer if you were high and that can be and will be proven.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Post accident testing is rare, unless someone needs medical attention or there is significant property damage.

ruby

Firsr off...
Don't listen to these guys they're just going to make fun of you.

Now thats out of the way.
Don't give anyone any reason to test you. Such as telling people what you just told us.
In fact if you think you will test positive, either don't take the test and resign or get some clean urine. How you go about doing that is up to you.
If you're smart enough to find a way thru the system we'll be seeing you back at work tomorrow otherwise good luck. Also consider getting a lawyer if you were high and that can be and will be proven.
Was not high, never been to work high

ruby

I was told I would be full time soon. But there was an accident, not , my fault. Will that be held against me as far as going full time