Accidently hit prerec = late air

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Interesting hack, but being that is what it is....just a hack, I think I would shy away from it.

I didn't say I endorsed it....

That was just a "work around" that management was instructing drivers to do.

At the very least for those who entertain the notion, please only do it with the blessing of management, with a witness.

@DriveInDriveOut

Knew about it....

So it was not an uncommon thing.

-Bug-

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn't say I endorsed it....

That was just a "work around" that management was instructing drivers to do.

@DriveInDriveOut

Knew about it....

So it was not an uncommon thing.

-Bug-
tenor.gif

MrBates

I scanned 2 Next day air in the truck at 930 am and swam to the back of a bricked truck to the 5000 shelf looking for a ground for the same Stop. I didn't realize that I accidently bumped prerec before I scanned the ground. I did a CIR on the ground while my 2 air was hiding in prerec without me knowing. At the end of the day I tried to punch out when it alerted me that I had prerecs. Of course its the 2 NDA. I told the dispatch and he texted the center manager. The NDA and the ground was my very first stop of the day. The customer recieved the packages on time but now my diad says I delivered them at 6:15 at night inside the center. How much trouble am I in?

I've done that...once. I told my center manager. He said don't do it again. Now I just have them sign for the airs first and then do a separate scan for the ground.

ManInBrown

I scanned 2 Next day air in the truck at 930 am and swam to the back of a bricked truck to the 5000 shelf looking for a ground for the same Stop. I didn't realize that I accidently bumped prerec before I scanned the ground. I did a CIR on the ground while my 2 air was hiding in prerec without me knowing. At the end of the day I tried to punch out when it alerted me that I had prerecs. Of course its the 2 NDA. I told the dispatch and he texted the center manager. The NDA and the ground was my very first stop of the day. The customer recieved the packages on time but now my diad says I delivered them at 6:15 at night inside the center. How much trouble am I in?
I did the same exact thing my first month. Didn’t know until I got back to the building and went to go punch out and it wouldn’t let me. Depends if they like you or not. You should just get a talking to. Honest mistake. Sheet happens

Ipopsheep

I was told to be more careful and that was it. I haven't had any issues since I had one late saver in May of 2017 so that may have been a factor in their decision not to jack me up.

You should’ve voided out the prerecorded stop at the center. Then those 2 air packages would’ve shown up on 1 of there 17,000 reports that are generated daily. You wouldn’t have had late air

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
None Poop Happens

thebrownbox

Happened to me scanning a 100+ bulk stop yeah management accused me of doing it on purpose.. they don’t see how it’s possible to hit it while scanning.

It was a verbal.. tbh I don’t know why that feature is in the diad in the first place.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Happened to me scanning a 100+ bulk stop yeah management accused me of doing it on purpose.. they don’t see how it’s possible to hit it while scanning.

When Diad 5 first came out (the soft keys) on the screen were really sensitive.

You could accidentally bump pre-record at a bulk stop, and not realize it.