Accidently hit prerec = late air

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just lie and say that’s what your on car sup told you to do.
Back in the day they told us to signature/enter the last air stop even though we weren’t on property... this was taught to us by onroads when we first were trained to stop the clock in the diad....then later when it started becoming a problem they lied and said nobody would EVER teach a new driver that stunt..... RRRUIUGGHHHTTT!!!

Brisket

Just hit prerecord. Go to the stop (don’t enter the stop) hit Left at La/Com then signature key. Sign and write a location. Boom no late air.

I am not signing for anyone’s delivery. Not even a location. Call a sup and let them make that decision ( better yet text to cya).

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'd I have a late, it's late. Not going to lie about it.
You don’t want to get banged up about lying about an air pkg.... you could have dozens of lates and still keep your job... they use mistakes that happen in the diad board more and more now days... it’s easy to figure out if you are 3 miles from a stop when you dr it....it’s one of the few things they have to Legitimately try to get rid of you...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We all just do what we do my friend ...called life
You are right my friend.... what you do and how you do thinks is much more refreshing to me than some of my co-workers who have to have 60 hours a week,every week, or they would be going into bankruptcy within a month....stretched out way too damn thin...

Future

Victory Ride
You are right my friend.... what you do and how you do thinks is much more refreshing to me than some of my co-workers who have to have 60 hours a week,every week, or they would be going into bankruptcy within a month....stretched out way too damn thin...
I got 30 yrs in this :censored2: joint ... I have 2 be creative now ...let’s go