Accidently hit prerec = late air

Dr.Brownz

Follow up with your center manager in the morning about it. If this is your first time, you’ll get a verbal or written warning letter most likely. Discipline is used to change behaviors, hope it works for you. :censored2: happens to everyone, just learn from it.

Your steward is garbage if that is how you think this situation should be handled

F

Frankie's Friend

Your steward is garbage if that is how you think this situation should be handled
Hey Doc, what do you think should or will happen in every instance this happens?
Every management team is different. Every month the hot topics change.
Why blame the steward? Where did he allude to the steward being ok with this?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It’s not how I think it should be handled, it’s how a good management person documents the situation to cover their own ass while making sure the employee remembers it. The employee screwed up, we all have done it. It’s how they handle it going forward is what matters.

It’s not how I think it should be handled, it’s how a good management person documents the situation to cover their own ass while making sure the employee remembers it. The employee screwed up, we all have done it. It’s how they handle it going forward is what matters.
Everyone else can make a mistake except the drivers ...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Everyone else can make a mistake except the drivers ...
Yep, they know it’s messed up but they are going to document it anyways. How many stories have we seen on here about guys sheeting NDA out of area multiple times until one day they get caught.

There’s a difference between this guy and one that’s intentionally trying to deceive, and doing it over and over is that difference.

Yep, they know it’s messed up but they are going to document it anyways. How many stories have we seen on here about guys sheeting NDA out of area multiple times until one day they get caught.

There’s a difference between this guy and one that’s intentionally trying to deceive, and doing it over and over is that difference.
I had one d* face sup give me some slack about a drive record drive last year.
I didn't hit stop complete until my next stop.
It was before 10 AM
WTF?

F

Frankie's Friend

We can't control how the management handles it. We've gotten warning ltrs for service failures if they were our fault.
Maybe Dr. Brown's mgmt team is kindhearted this month who knows?

upsman1

I scanned 2 Next day air in the truck at 930 am and swam to the back of a bricked truck to the 5000 shelf looking for a ground for the same Stop. I didn't realize that I accidently bumped prerec before I scanned the ground. I did a CIR on the ground while my 2 air was hiding in prerec without me knowing. At the end of the day I tried to punch out when it alerted me that I had prerecs. Of course its the 2 NDA. I told the dispatch and he texted the center manager. The NDA and the ground was my very first stop of the day. The customer recieved the packages on time but now my diad says I delivered them at 6:15 at night inside the center. How much trouble am I in?
Dude relax or you’re going to have a nervous breakdown or a heart attack at this rate. We all make mistakes just be honest and let them know. You did the right thing

Use left at and it will not be late as long as the prerecorded scan was performed before 10:31.