AMMUNATION

What'dyabringmetoday???

i like guns and capitalism because then you have racism to distract workers from working together to overthrow the capitalists. the racism encourages black on black violence. this killed 2pac and biggie. they suck anyways, its not like they were some of the greatest rappers of all time. we dont want them to make more music, we want them in dust and bones form
You are free to go somewhere that fits your needs...

bbsam

Staff member
i like guns and capitalism because then you have racism to distract workers from working together to overthrow the capitalists. the racism encourages black on black violence. this killed 2pac and biggie. they suck anyways, its not like they were some of the greatest rappers of all time. we dont want them to make more music, we want them in dust and bones form
So what encourages white on white crime?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
🤣

rickyb

So what encourages white on white crime?
same :censored2:. capitalism. you keep the whites divided and they dont focus on the real trouble makers which is capitalists

there was a song off public enemys apocalypse 91 where they address the black on black crime issue so KKK doesnt have to do it, it was a skit i think.

vantexan

same :censored2:. capitalism. you keep the whites divided and they dont focus on the real trouble makers which is capitalists

there was a song off public enemys apocalypse 91 where they address the black on black crime issue so KKK doesnt have to do it, it was a skit i think.
Believe it or not Ricky most of us can walk and chew gum too.

Box Ox

historian ron desantis was heckled at the white supremacist who killed some "folks" in florida
I do believe he called the creep shooter scum. Pretty spot on.

Live updates: Jacksonville shooter targeted Black shoppers in hate-motivated killings, sheriff says (nbcnews.com)

"Gov. Ron DeSantis called the Jacksonville shooter a "deranged scumbag" and pledged to increase security at Edward Waters University, the historically Black college where officials said the shooter showed up before the attack.

"Florida, the state and its people condemned the horrific racially motivated murders perpetrated by a deranged scumbag in Jacksonville at the Dollar General store," DeSantis said. "Perpetrating violence of this kind is unacceptable, and targeting people due to their race has no place in the state of Florida."

rickyb

1700363188507.png

rickyb

talking to a UK doctor on a dating app, she is from africa, they moved to america, her mom was a doctor, shot and killed when she was 13 and her siblings were teens too. she misses her every day still.

GREAT GOING YOU :censored2:ING IDIOTS

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
talking to a UK doctor on a dating app, she is from africa, they moved to america, her mom was a doctor, shot and killed when she was 13 and her siblings were teens too. she misses her every day still.

Should’ve stayed in Africa, with the Watusi.
She ain’t looking for a stringbean like you either.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Don't care. Still keeping my guns.

giphy.gif