AMMUNATION

Thebrownblob

Good they are nothing more than a capitulating political organization. There are far better organizations working on protecting second amendment rights.

newolddude

Good they are nothing more than a capitulating political organization. There are far better organizations working on protecting second amendment rights.

Or representing actual hunters and about being a responsible gun owner. Not “you must own a dozen AR-15s to be a real man”.

When my grandfather gifted me an NRA membership they were about
1) gun safety
2) land preservation for hunting
3) gun ownership rights

Then at some point they pivoted to “crush the libs” and away from hunting. Probably around Columbine.

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
you better watch out for that, theyre onto you

what about other powerful obscure weapons like rcp-90 the gun with the fastest firing rate in goldeneye video game
Ricky, people kill each other because of a lack of respect for the sanctity of life.

You really don't get it. They kill each other because they want to kill. They'll do that with hammers and cars if they have to.

rickyb

Ricky, people kill each other because of a lack of respect for the sanctity of life.

You really don't get it. They kill each other because they want to kill. They'll do that with hammers and cars if they have to.
i know but until you mentioned israel i was talking about the history of mass killings in america with obscure powerful weapons like grenade launchers. mass killings happen in america i forget why but probably because of the gun culture, nihilism, lack of jobs, hopelessness, loneliness, drugs and gambling.

has anyone done a mass killing in america with lazers?