AMMUNATION

Box Ox

talking to a UK doctor on a dating app
Why? Looking for a sugar momma who will get you in?
kill 2 birds with one stone

"Catfishers' have scammed a pensioner into handing over £15,000 of her life savings by posing as fake doctor.

Marie, not her real name, lost thousands in the online scam after believing she had struck up a relationship with a doctor living in Ireland.

Police describe what the Scots 68-year-old went through as “romance fraud”

rickyb

"Catfishers' have scammed a pensioner into handing over £15,000 of her life savings by posing as fake doctor.

Marie, not her real name, lost thousands in the online scam after believing she had struck up a relationship with a doctor living in Ireland.

so your saying the real doctors are the ones who have their job description as UPS driver?

Box Ox

so your saying the real doctors are the ones who have their job description as UPS driver?
i want book smarts. the only package shes touching is mine

Your comrade cocka is likely driving you to dive headfirst into a valuable life lesson. Tried to warn you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
ive rejected a doctor and a pharmacist so i think im good. they were both 6.5 / 7 for looks though; dont wanna toot my horn too much
IMG_5370.gif