An Unjustified Competitive Advantage

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We also pick up and deliver ground packages. 4z and inject freight that comes back to us cuz Ground couldn't or didn't want to deliver it.
Hoo-boy, here comes the "but we touch some Ground stuff so that invalidates the RLA" SovCit level reasoning! Ranks right up there with former pro basketball player Joe Caldwell's claim that his ABA contract was invalid because it specified that part of his compensation was a car with tilt steering, and the car didn't have tilt steering.

59 Dano

FedEx pilots have a union, so I don't think they'll be going along with this idea of putting freight on passenger planes. They will go on strike and stop the shipments all together before this new idea can get implemented.
This is more of a response to attrition due to retirements. As long as work isn't being taken away from existing pilots, they don't care if it's subbed out. Express (and everyone, really) is hurting for pilots.

59 Dano

The executives, pilots, managers (can't have too many of those you know) and anyone in that company whose has never had to grunt a box or go white knuckle in weather conditions they shouldn't have even been sent out into.
Uphill both ways, in the freezing weather and three feet of snow, etc.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Hoo-boy, here comes the "but we touch some Ground stuff so that invalidates the RLA" SovCit level reasoning! Ranks right up there with former pro basketball player Joe Caldwell's claim that his ABA contract was invalid because it specified that part of his compensation was a car with tilt steering, and the car didn't have tilt steering.
You sure like to blur the lines, just like your hero Fred. At least Caldwell’s claim didn’t try to rely on some outdated classification that was dead in the water by 1940.

Move on there shill.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You sure like to blur the lines, just like your hero Fred. At least Caldwell’s claim didn’t try to rely on some outdated classification that was dead in the water by 1940.

Move on there shill.
Dano only wants to discuss information that bolsters his lies. He isn't interested in hearing the truth. That is not permitted according to Raj, his new handler.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ground is emptying the Express “silo” and delivering Express freight. Fact. Ground drivers are performing Express work. Fact. FedEx is pretending the “silos” are separate and independent, which is a lie. Fact. You are employed by FedEx to spread the lie on social media. Fact.

59 Dano

Ground is emptying the Express “silo” and delivering Express freight. Fact. Ground drivers are performing Express work. Fact. FedEx is pretending the “silos” are separate and independent, which is a lie. Fact. You are employed by FedEx to spread the lie on social media. Fact.
None of which has anything to do with the RLA. Fact.
You've never posted a single RLA decision, NLRB decision, or court decision that supports any of the nonsense you've posted here. Fact.
You are clueless about this, armed only with an agenda. Fact.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
None of which has anything to do with the RLA. Fact.
You've never posted a single RLA decision, NLRB decision, or court decision that supports any of the nonsense you've posted here. Fact.
You are clueless about this, armed only with an agenda. Fact.
1. LOFL. Fact.
2. So far, they've gone Fred's way because of his generosity. The RLA is in peril. Fact.
3. A company shill has an agenda. An industry observer who knows the industry and sees what is happening has plenty of ammunition. Fact.

59 Dano

1. LOFL. Fact.
2. So far, they've gone Fred's way because of his generosity. The RLA is in peril. Fact.
3. A company shill has an agenda. An industry observer who knows the industry and sees what is happening has plenty of ammunition. Fact.
I love it when the issue is so beyond your ability to reasonably argue it that you just start spewing ridiculous talking points.

My favorite is FEDEX NEVER LOST AN RLA DECISION BECAUSE FRED PAID OFF EVERYBODY HURR DURR

yadig

I love it when the issue is so beyond your ability to reasonably argue it that you just start spewing ridiculous talking points.

My favorite is FEDEX NEVER LOST AN RLA DECISION BECAUSE FRED PAID OFF EVERYBODY HURR DURR
He has been paying politicians for years! Come on Dano everyone knows that! Why has he payed out millions over the years if there’s nothing to be worried about? 🤔

AB831

Can I ask you something? What personal gain is it to you to defend the honor of a stupid company with the same vigor one with which one would defend their mother or child? Is it to compensate for personal insecurities in your own life? Make you feel important? Or do you actually get paid for doing it?

Aquaman

The present Express business model is that Express couriers perform first and final mile transport of air cargo. Just like always. Why do you insist that that's not the case?

There's a saying with a name that escapes me (like Murphy's Law) that goes something like "an issue that is so clear cut that it is beyond dispute will undoubtedly be disputed beyond reason."
Do you really think this company is going to be able to resist Ground delivering “air cargo” with some express stations moving into Ground buildings? Imagine an understaffed Express peak season… You don’t think Ground drivers on the other side of the belt, are going to be taking out truck loads of air cargo Express? They’ll abuse the RLA until it bites them. The “select markets” BS isn’t going to be a valid argument. I see it as an inevitability.

Aquaman

He has been paying politicians for years! Come on Dano everyone knows that! Why has he payed out millions over the years if there’s nothing to be worried about? 🤔
At this point believing that mega corporations DON’T pay off politicians, makes you the idiot. It happens on almost every single decision in Washington. How else are they worth $100M lol.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
At this point believing that mega corporations DON’T pay off politicians, makes you the idiot. It happens on almost every single decision in Washington. How else are they worth $100M lol.
The whole practice should be :censored2: illegal.