And So It Begins...

vantexan

He removes anyone who doesn't answer to his every beck and call. Hope Hicks stopped answering the call from Dear Leader and she was soon gone. Yet when called to testify before Congress as a private citizen who comes along to determine what she can and cannot say? . A WH lawyer. Now you have another crisis looming in the Middle East which was clearly of Trump's own doing with a temporary acting DOD secretary.
And Hope Hicks is now a VP at FOX. Sounds to me like she had a motive to leave other than Trump.

Bingo

They leave democratic states because the know republican leadership in the states will allow them to pay slave wages. And people in Florida think Walmart is a luxury store. Makes that $7.25 an hour go pretty far. Fat food and cheap chinese clothing seems like luxiries down there.
Once again spouting off without information- The 7.25 wage you are discussing is the US min wage. Many states have higher wages and the state of Florida is one of them. Also your Democratic State education was not all that great as few misspelled words in most of your posts. As I mention before you have a terrible case of TDS. I can only guess what will happen when Trump wins a 2nd term

Bingo

You might want to think about how dumb that post makes you look. When the US issues bonds to the social security trust fund, do you think they just stash the cash?????

They count that as REVENUE from bond sales and spend it. And I don't get MSNBC.
You are still clueless- The payroll taxes collected each year are put into 2 separate trust funds to pay off current obligations each year. When there is a surplus, the money is put in special issue Treasury Notes. Next year these treasury notes will have to used for the first time. The reason is there are more people collecting then people contributing. The main reason is people are living longer. Social Security and Medicare does NOT increase the national debt and the national debt has NO bearing on Social Security and Medicare.

You are still clueless- The payroll taxes collected each year are put into 2 separate trust funds to pay off current obligations each year. When there is a surplus, the money is put in special issue Treasury Notes. Next year these treasury notes will have to used for the first time. The reason is there are more people collecting then people contributing. The main reason is people are living longer. Social Security and Medicare does NOT increase the national debt and the national debt has NO bearing on Social Security and Medicare.
I guess Obama reducing the Social security tax form 6.2 to 4.2 helped....

dmac1

When 'they' put the money in Treasury notes, where do you think the CASH goes????? It goes to the TREASURY, dummy. And when they start cashing in the 'special treasury notes' it will add to the deficit. Admit it, republicans are using the size of the national debt to make cuts. The 'special treasury notes' are there, but the cash that beneficiaries put in is gone. The Treasury doesn't have a 'lock box' with cash. That shortage of cash will come from the taxpayers in the form of higher national debt.

Bingo

This is for DMAC- enclosed is the top 10 cities for homeless population. It seems they are all Democratic cities. The best way to destroy a city and state is to vote in a Democrat

Attachments

• 10 LARGEST HOMELESS CITIES.pdf
    276.5 KB · Views: 325

dmac1

This is for DMAC- enclosed is the top 10 cities for homeless population. It seems they are all Democratic cities. The best way to destroy a city and state is to vote in a Democrat

Of course they are democratic cities. People leave republican shi*hole cities to go to democratic cities. They'd rather be homeless than live in Alabama or, Mississippi, or Arkansas or Tennessee.

bacha29

Of course they are democratic cities. People leave republican shi*hole cities to go to democratic cities. They'd rather be homeless than live in Alabama or, Mississippi, or Arkansas or Tennessee.
Not to mention the fact that Southern states are nearly all "taker" states. They get more back from the federal government than they pay in.

fatboy33

Rumor mill has been as follows for a wile.

Step 1. Take ground to seven days.
Step 2. Get rid of smartpost.
Step 3. Transfer 3 day express saver to ground for last mile.
Step 4. Cut contractor pay per stop down and remove minimum stop price then get rid of res surcharge.
Step 5. Cut express to be a part time next day workforce only.

Steps 1 and 2 already confirmed and judging by the 12 chevy cargo vans with express decals on them sitting at the local dealership id say step 3 is very close.

Step 5, the way we heard, is more of a way to minimize OT. The ideal would be to have FT couriers go out with Dels, grab a few oncalls and call it a day. 7 hours is the goal. Advice is to do your best to payoff as much debt as possible because pay cuts are on the way.

overflowed

Step 5, the way we heard, is more of a way to minimize OT. The ideal would be to have FT couriers go out with Dels, grab a few oncalls and call it a day. 7 hours is the goal. Advice is to do your best to payoff as much debt as possible because pay cuts are on the way.
This already has been in effect in some stations for a while now. 10 years at one of my old stations. So, this really only works in very dense , large metro stations. The idea is to have the ft couriers just do the dels, as you say grab oncalls. So the Pm pup part time can do the regular pups.

Bingo

I am sure you are joking. I truly believe living in your own home in any of those states you mentioned would be better then being homeless. If you were not joking then you need to get a mental checkup

overflowed

So what happened was the ft couriers said fu u, did p1 , then p2, so on and so forth. Did every cycle back to the same customers over and over all day. That has the pm pup guys just waiting for trucks till hours after they were to leave for the pups. So this doesn't work at all , if anything might make more OT for everyone. This was tried at a smaller sta I was at and didn't work either because the trucks can't get back for either longer because they are so farther away. The budgets for the smaller stations are so much smaller so they don't have the room for the extra vehicles and no money to buy them. Again just made more OT. Makes no sense . But, when have they in the recent past?

MAKAVELI

I am sure you are joking. I truly believe living in your own home in any of those states you mentioned would be better then being homeless. If you were not joking then you need to get a mental checkup
Most homeless who move to the west coast are homeless wherever they came from.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You just want to deflect, either consciously or subconsciously, or likely unconsciously from how Trump is running the country. When you are going to pay more and get less, while corporations pay less and keep more, you clownishly show your true MAGA colors. Trying to switch to the "debt associated with Social Security and Medicare" when it is clear that the National debt is being used as a reason to make cuts makes it clear that you don't have a valid point.

Good lord, there's no explaining anything to you. DERP CORERASHUNS!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

All I can say is that we appreciate you taking our bums in and paying them to be bums. We'll be happy to send more!