And So It Begins...

Reattempt tomorrow

Earlier it was two years now it’s 18 months. Just pick the exact dates you want to make your point. If the trade deficit was at a record low with or without tariffs there would be complete panic and you’d be blaming Trump for that as well. Just admit you hate Trump and would rather see this country go to hell than have him be successful. The reason I support our President is because he was by far the better choice. People don’t have healthcare because they don’t pay for it. They’d rather spend their money on other things. Ok math challenged boy...I told you where the S&P was 2 years as compared to today and you deflected and changed to 18 months. So who makes excuses and ignores fact. Or do you just not accept my facts like Pelosi

bacha29

Earlier it was two years now it’s 18 months. Just pick the exact dates you want to make your point. If the trade deficit was at a record low with or without tariffs there would be complete panic and you’d be blaming Trump for that as well. Just admit you hate Trump and would rather see this country go to hell than have him be successful. The reason I support our President is because he was by far the better choice. People don’t have healthcare because they don’t pay for it. They’d rather spend their money on other things. Ok math challenged boy...I told you where the S&P was 2 years as compared to today and you deflected and changed to 18 months. So who makes excuses and ignores fact. Or do you just not accept my facts like Pelosi
" People don't have healthcare because they don't pay for it" LMAO When was the last time you went into the open health insurance market and tried to purchase an unsubsidized individual non group subscriber health insurance plan that paid let's say "silver plan" benefit levels?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
" People don't have healthcare because they don't pay for it" LMAO When was the last time you went into the open health insurance market and tried to purchase an unsubsidized individual non group subscriber health insurance plan that paid let's say "silver plan" benefit levels?
The number of people with health insurance is decreasing. Thank you Donald J Trump
And thank you, bacha, for explaining to @dmac1 why this has nothing to do with DJT.

vantexan

Being the pro lifer consercuk you are "The Donald" could run the economy straight into the ground as long as he can get Roe vs. Wade overturned . Right now there are 59,000 homeless people in LA County California and that's just in LA County . Just one county in just one state. And yet you still believe that every unwanted kid is going to end up in a safe and proper environment . And as dmac has pointed out the signs of a troubled economy are indelible .
California's problems are due to California policies. They just announced they're going to spend close to $100,000,000 annually in healthcare for non-citizens. Meanwhile the tent cities are still there with all of their issues.

MAKAVELI

California's problems are due to California policies. They just announced they're going to spend close to $100,000,000 annually in healthcare for non-citizens. Meanwhile the tent cities are still there with all of their issues.
And still the worlds 5th largest economy.

dmac1

Trump is an amoral pig. That's why I dislike him at a base level. If he was a good man, with po;icy I disagreed with, it would be acceptable. If someone supports an amoral pig, it tells me a lot about that person. Accepting an amoral pig just because you like his policies means morality doesn't matter to you.

Creating investments designed to line one;s pockets while draining the investment is amoral. Saying you'd like to have sex with your daughter is amoral. Walking into the dressing room at a teen pageant because you can get away with it is amoral. Using the threat of court to reduce payments to contractors you had contracts with is amoral. Using the office of the president to enrich yourself is amoral.

That alone is enough to not vote for him, thenadd in the policies that haven't advanced the country one bit, , and add in the policy created out of just hatred for muslims, and non-white immigrants based on xenophobia instead of facts, and you have another couple reasons.

And if you look at the growth of the stock market, it continued growth for almost exactly one year that it had under Obama, Same rate of growth. Then almost eerily, it hasn't grown at all in the 18 months since, under an economy Trump can claim. And some clowns seem to believe that just because GDP is growing slightly faster, it means the general economy is great. They don't grasp the idea that most of the increased growth is directly from increased deficit spending. The growth in the deficit is equal in dollar terms to about 80% of the dollar growth in the GDP. Without the increased deficit, we would have pretty close to the same GDP growth we had before Trump. Only people who think they know something tout GDP growth as a sign that the economy is great without looking at the numbers behind the growth.

And I am 100% sure that the average fedex employee is no better off than they were two years ago- unless having more random shootings and hate crimes is good, and having higher interest on debt is good, and having less safe schools is good, and paying tariffs is good.

How can a 'conservative' accept a president who is creating the highest defict EVER??? They cried when deficit spending was used during a huge recession, and you hear crickets from the hypocrits when Trump is predicted to have RECORD deficits in the next year, during what they claim is a 'booming economy.' The only boom is going to be from the crash when the leading indicators lead us to third world status.

dmac1

And thank you, bacha, for explaining to @dmac1 why this has nothing to do with DJT.

So you really think that the reduction in the number of people with access to health care has nothing to do with Trump. I thought that even idiots could see that fact. I am NOT saying you are an idiot, you may just be uninformed about Trump's policies that led DIRECTLY to fewer with coverage.

bbsam

Staff member
Hmmm. Now if I’m an insurance company, I’m wondering how I could make that kind of money.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
But to his point, don't you think if he's saying 30% of American malls will close in the next 5 years that his political rivals would be ripping that if they researched it and found it untrue?

He's polling at 1%. No one cares about him.

Do you think he's not basing it on research, just BSing us?

Take a guess.

59 Dano

For one, the trade deficit with China is at a record high in May.. Thank you Donald J Trump!!!!!!!
The annual national budget is at a record high for a non-recession period. Thank you Donald J Trump
The number of people with health insurance is decreasing. Thank you Donald J Trump
The number of domestic terror attacks is at an all time high. Thank you Donald J Trump
The stock market has had zero significant growth in 2 years. Thank you Donald J Trump
Existing home sales are down for 2 straight months on an annual basis. Thank you Donald J Trump
US auto sales down EVERY month this year. Thank you Donald J Trump

Some of these are leading indicators that the economy is not going so great, except because Trump says the economy is great, we must all believe him.

Yeah, if only we could transform the economy to what it was in 2012!

59 Dano

Being the pro lifer consercuk you are "The Donald" could run the economy straight into the ground as long as he can get Roe vs. Wade overturned . Right now there are 59,000 homeless people in LA County California and that's just in LA County . Just one county in just one state. And yet you still believe that every unwanted kid is going to end up in a safe and proper environment .

We must kill babies because LA's liberals have attracted a lot of homeless adults?