And So It Begins...

Reattempt tomorrow

Let me guess did Joe or Rachel tell you what conservative radio said?? Obamacare has been a bigger failure than zap mail. Wish we could have our plan back before it. But Obama told us we could keep our plan. Open your eyes you liberal tards

Reattempt tomorrow

You can make a choice, certainly in this economy. Do I take this job that pays less but pays for most of my insurance or do I take more money but little or no benefits. And yes people make a choice and take more pay and complain and blame whoever for why their insurance is too high or why they don’t have it.

It will be fine

You can make a choice, certainly in this economy. Do I take this job that pays less but pays for most of my insurance or do I take more money but little or no benefits. And yes people make a choice and take more pay and complain and blame whoever for why their insurance is too high or why they don’t have it.
Why should your job determine what health care you receive?

Bingo

For one, the trade deficit with China is at a record high in May.. Thank you Donald J Trump!!!!!!!
The annual national budget is at a record high for a non-recession period. Thank you Donald J Trump
The number of people with health insurance is decreasing. Thank you Donald J Trump
The number of domestic terror attacks is at an all time high. Thank you Donald J Trump
The stock market has had zero significant growth in 2 years. Thank you Donald J Trump
Existing home sales are down for 2 straight months on an annual basis. Thank you Donald J Trump
US auto sales down EVERY month this year. Thank you Donald J Trump

Some of these are leading indicators that the economy is not going so great, except because Trump says the economy is great, we must all believe him.
I guess I will make it Political- Where are all the illegals that the state of California are welcoming in. Also I guess I am looking at the economy at a different level. I live in Florida where every day is like you are on vacation. I live in a house that is paid in full that sells in Florida for 400,000 and probable would sell in California for 3 million. The Democrats have ruin states like California and New York. This past 2 raises at Fedex has been the largest that I have received the 14 years working for Fedex. Last year between my 401k, Ira and personal investment account. I increased my net wealth by approx 80,000. I believe my economic blessings are being shared by many Americans. Sorry you are not partaking in the American Dream

It will be fine

Why should his job be required to provide it?
We hear plenty of complaints about democratic fixes to healthcare. I never hear any defense of the employer based system. Probably because it’s the worst system imaginable, there’s a reason it doesn’t exist anywhere else on the planet.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And where are tens of millions of people going to go for work? It's bad enough that some are wanting open borders letting in millions more, but what are they and many millions of Americans going to do for work?

I dunno, but technology and automation have been killing jobs for 200 years and here we sit with more open jobs in this country than we have idle workers to fill them. Something tells me that one of us has unrealistic expectations, and it ain't me.

59 Dano

A lot of people are ignorant, meaning they don't know much about the subject. I doubt anyone with any intelligence was 'forced' to buy insurance.

Maybe you missed it. There was a LAW that was passed, and that law contained a MANDATE, and that LAW punished you with a FINE for not obeying the MANDATE.

It will be fine

What's so bad about it?
Get sick, lose your job, lose your health insurance, die.
Your company HR department decides what coverage you receive.
Workers are trapped in jobs they’d otherwise leave but they need the health insurance, suppressing wages.
Company paid insurance benefits aren’t taxed like wages, shorting the government revenue.
It’s a unique cost to US employers making them less competitive globally.

What’s good about it?

59 Dano

Get sick, lose your job, lose your health insurance, die.
Your company HR department decides what coverage you receive.
Workers are trapped in jobs they’d otherwise leave but they need the health insurance, suppressing wages.
Company paid insurance benefits aren’t taxed like wages, shorting the government revenue.
It’s a unique cost to US employers making them less competitive globally.

What’s good about it?

I think it's great. Only complaint is that fat unhealthy people get the same coverage that people who take care of themselves get, and for the same price. That's an insult.

The idea that it makes employers less competitive globally isn't demonstrated by any data that I've ever seen. I haven't even heard of people making this claim based on anecdotes, for that matter.

To argue that shorting the government some revenue because the value of benefits isn't taxed is a bad thing is... different.

It will be fine

I think it's great. Only complaint is that fat unhealthy people get the same coverage that people who take care of themselves get, and for the same price. That's an insult.

The idea that it makes employers less competitive globally isn't demonstrated by any data that I've ever seen. I haven't even heard of people making this claim based on anecdotes, for that matter.

To argue that shorting the government some revenue because the value of benefits isn't taxed is a bad thing is... different.
So no explanation why it’s a good thing, only critiques of why I think it sucks. Thanks for proving my point.

59 Dano

So no explanation why it’s a good thing, only critiques of why I think it sucks. Thanks for proving my point.

What's good about it? It provides good plans at a reasonable price. Your arguments against it are weaker than my argument in favor of it. The fact that you don't like it doesn't make it bad.

It will be fine

What's good about it? It provides good plans at a reasonable price. Your arguments against it are weaker than my argument in favor of it. The fact that you don't like it doesn't make it bad.
Why has no other nation on earth adopted it if it’s so great? Your defense is, it’s good cause I say so. Not very compelling. Why should your employer determine what doctors you get to see? Why should you suffer financial ruin and death if you get sick and lose your job?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I have for decades, thanks for the tip. That doesn’t make any difference to how that’s a good system.
Based on your reasoning, no employer paid benefits are worthwhile.

As I understand it, you are an employer. That would explain your viewpoint.
As an employee, benefits would make the difference as to where I choose to work.

FYI, employers offer benefits to attract quality employees. It works. You should try it.

It will be fine

Based on your reasoning, no employer paid benefits are worthwhile.

As I understand it, you are an employer. That would explain your viewpoint.
As an employee, benefits would make the difference as to where I choose to work.

FYI, employers offer benefits to attract quality employees. It works. You should try it.
Again another non defense of the system. No argument for why it makes sense for an employer to choose your doctor. I’m still waiting for a good argument for our current system.