Slimgoodiez

Im Ny Based , Feeder associate , Checks Trucks Back door Makes Sure They Are Locked And sealed And Good To Go . Ask Drivers What Bay They Are Assigned To ( Sometimes ) Direct Them In And also Make Sure traffic Is Clear Or Held While Backing In Or Coming Out .

Question For The Feeder associates . how D you like Your position So Far / Does My Description differ ?

For The Feeder Drivers : How Do You Feel About having A Extra Helping Hand ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Im Ny Based , Feeder associate , Checks Trucks Back door Makes Sure They Are Locked And sealed And Good To Go . Ask Drivers What Bay They Are Assigned To ( Sometimes ) Direct Them In And also Make Sure traffic Is Clear Or Held While Backing In Or Coming Out .

Question For The Feeder associates . how D you like Your position So Far / Does My Description differ ?

Here’s a little advice

Don’t get between a feeder and the donut box

Won’t end well for ya

Slimgoodiez

Here’s a little advice

Don’t get between a feeder and the donut box

Won’t end well for ya

Or the coffeee

542thruNthru

I like my position. Description is pretty on point. Though I like to do my job with a little more flare. I like to bust my dance moves out when directing them out or to a certain bay door.
giphy-10.gif

Slimgoodiez

I like my position. Description is pretty on point. Though I like to do my job with a little more flare. I like to bust my dance moves out when directing them out or to a certain bay door.
View attachment 170110

Right I especially when the traffic beeps at me i give em a lil ill grilll and turns around and proceed to bump to my music while they wait lmao