542thruNthru

Wow...

You just gonna walk in here and disrespect me like that? Taking my gif like it's your own.

giphy-12.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We are the most ridiculed and most under appreciated group in the firm !!! Would it ever hurt you guys to just randomly walk over and give us a hug , a warm hello or just a pat on the back ??
A cup of coffee or just a little something at Christmas ??
We have mothers too you know and we are loved !! We also have feelings ,, and this bullying has to stop !!! This Christmas , plz open your heart to a feedah driver !!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6FA59D75-5051-48ED-A543-309DC0D3C374.gif
We are the most ridiculed and most under appreciated group in the firm !!! Would it ever hurt you guys to just randomly walk over and give us a hug , a warm hello or just a pat on the back ??
We have mothers too you know and we are loved !! We also have feelings ,, and this bullying has to stop !!! This Christmas , plz open your heart to a feedah driver !!

Calm down and have a donut

Slimgoodiez

Yes I totally agree