• Yes

• No

• I’ll be a scab

• I’m paycheck to paycheck

Results are only viewable after voting.

anonymous23456

Company can lick my balls
7bba21e38601026faa17042f7e19ed3f.jpg

Sorry. We are out of money and cutting cost. You gotta do self-service.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Settle down
I think the company didn’t like being told that they had a hard deadline of today, so they walked out. Probably also didn’t like the practice picking and no possibility of extending bargaining past the 31st like in every other contract with the union. All I see here are the customers getting more nervous and letting the usps get more volume..and Amazon starting up their delivery business…just like they have done with Amazon freight…moving non Amazon volume on their trucks. Maybe that’s what ups wants…less staffing.

I think the company didn’t like being told that they had a hard deadline of today, so they walked out. Probably also didn’t like the practice picking and no possibility of extending bargaining past the 31st like in every other contract with the union. All I see here are the customers getting more nervous and letting the usps get more volume..and Amazon starting up their delivery business…just like they have done with Amazon freight…moving non Amazon volume on their trucks. Maybe that’s what ups wants…less staffing.
Well if I understand correctly the company was the one that asked for the union to come back to the bargaining table and promised a contract by today.

And you are correct they want less hourly employees on the payroll

anonymous23456

All packages - Amazon packages = ?