Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

Overpaid Union Thug

Its kind of funny how Apple pretty much hides or avoids the phone's battery capacity. That alone is enough for me to not want one. That can only mean the capacity is small and with a bigger screen you can be sure that without at least a 3000 mah battery you'll be charging that sucker every night. Or more. My next phone will have a beast of a battery.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its kind of funny how Apple pretty much hides or avoids the phone's battery capacity. That alone is enough for me to not want one. That can only mean the capacity is small and with a bigger screen you can be sure that without at least a 3000 mah battery you'll be charging that sucker every night. Or more. My next phone will have a beast of a battery.

And with Apple its pretty much a sealed unit so you are stuck with the factory battery.

platinum9898

Iphone is a great phone for the os and the social aspect but i prefer a premium phone on android. More features and freedom

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Like I said before Iphone way over rated. Its a monkey see monkey doo phone. Samsung killing them in total sales around the world. Samsung phones way more versatile in what you can do with them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Iphone is a great phone for the os and the social aspect but i prefer a premium phone on android. More features and freedom

Sent using BrownCafe App

Android is much more flexible but many of the apps are buggy, so it takes more work to get everything set up just right. Apple phones are for people willing to pay more for a phone that works with no extra effort but is also limited in customization.

Overpaid Union Thug

And with Apple its pretty much a sealed unit so you are stuck with the factory battery.
Yep. The iPhone has always been overrated. The amazingly simple to operate OS and the way the apps are laid out are great but that is also the phone's weakness. It's so boring. All they can really do is make the phone bigger and thinner. Faster too but it's already to the point where most people can't even notice the speed differences compared to previous models. The phone is slowly (if not already) becoming a status symbol. Or just an over the top gimmick. As an Apple fan myself I really hate to say that but its true. I want a phone that's tough/durable, has a high capacity battery, is fast and has the electronics to keep up with OS upgrades for at least four years. The iPhone for me is just a fragile, boring, battery sucking gimmick that has to be replaced way too soon.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yep. The iPhone has always been overrated. The amazingly simple to operate OS and the way the apps are laid out are great but that is also the phone's weakness. It's so boring. All they can really do is make the phone bigger and thinner. Faster too but it's already to the point where most people can't even notice the speed differences compared to previous models. The phone is slowly (if not already) becoming a status symbol. Or just an over the top gimmick. As an Apple fan myself I really hate to say that but its true. I want a phone that's tough/durable, has a high capacity battery, is fast and has the electronics to keep up with OS upgrades for at least four years. The iPhone for me is just a fragile, boring, battery sucking gimmick that has to be replaced way too soon.
http://thegalaxynote5.com/#. May just hold out myself til next aug or sept and get the Note 5. Going to be the best phone probably that's ever came out and probably the fastest. I got the Note 2 now which im cool with but may just hold out the upgrade to the Note 5.

Overpaid Union Thug

http://thegalaxynote5.com/#. May just hold out myself til next aug or sept and get the Note 5. Going to be the best phone probably that's ever came out and probably the fastest. I got the Note 2 now which im cool with but may just hold out the upgrade to the Note 5.
Hmmm. And when is that gem being released? I don't really want a phablet either but I don't imagine there will ever be another non-phablet that meets my demands. This looks like a definite possibility. :)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Heather-Locklear-Wallpaper+_21_.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hmmm. And when is that gem being released? I don't really want a phablet either but I don't imagine there will ever be another non-phablet that meets my demands. This looks like a definite possibility. :)
Usually the note phones come out in sept or oct. Probably the same time next year as long as theres no production delays of course. I always thought that too with the size of the phablets. You get used to it though. I got an armband for mine I wear or just keep it in the cup holder and use my Bluetooth headphones to answer and talk on the phone. I just like the size of it because its easier to see things on the screen when using it. I think were all guilty of at some point during the day maybe not everyday of getting on internet on phone to check something out that pops up in our head throughout the day. I use the s-pen more than I thought I would because you can write things down or take notes with it and put it in your phone to store like phone numbers, codes, reminders etc. Very versatile phone. You can move forward with the technology convenience or stay behind is the way I look at it lol.

Overpaid Union Thug

Usually the note phones come out in sept or oct. Probably the same time next year as long as theres no production delays of course. I always thought that too with the size of the phablets. You get used to it though. I got an armband for mine I wear or just keep it in the cup holder and use my Bluetooth headphones to answer and talk on the phone. I just like the size of it because its easier to see things on the screen when using it. I think were all guilty of at some point during the day maybe not everyday of getting on internet on phone to check something out that pops up in our head throughout the day. I use the s-pen more than I thought I would because you can write things down or take notes with it and put it in your phone to store like phone numbers, codes, reminders etc. Very versatile phone. You can move forward with the technology convenience or stay behind is the way I look at it lol.
I'm due for an upgrade in two months. My current phone's failures drives me to the point of insanity. I will not be able to wait until Sept or Oct of next year. Damn it!