Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Routes are cut on Mondays and Fridays, split routes are called trash splits with 4 zip codes (feel sorry for the swing drivers) your right, these phones will be air stops, I forgot and pray electronic signatures will be downloaded or the release taped to the door. Its not like we don't have enough to do.
In my experience roughly 2% of people have a signature release taped to the door on the first attempt.

oldngray

nowhere special
startrekflipphone.png

Flip phones are the future!

browntroll

im trying to get thursday and friday off. in my hub they will have extra guards, lp watching more closely, cops(rumor), and some sort of
apple company ppl not sure what they are called but lp guy told me they are there to watch how the iphones are being treated the entire time,
and will follow lp around.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You dont remember a few years back when the Iphone 4 was released. They hired guards just to watch Iphone trialer. Sorted Sunday night for Monday delivery. If additional guards are walking around. The 6/plus is moving through UPS.
My opinion we will deliver most of them and it will be on the high value pallet in front of our illustrious center managers office and I'm sure he will remind us to check it before we leave the building.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
In my experience roughly 2% of people have a signature release taped to the door on the first attempt.
I am agitated too with the e mails telling the public ill be there tomorrow, you would think with their tech savy they would automatically set up the electronic signature or at least print the form and leave it please. I can hide it good and everyone is happy. I don't think anyone knows the time and hassle pressure we are under.

Returntosender

im trying to get thursday and friday off. in my hub they will have extra guards, lp watching more closely, cops(rumor), and some sort of
apple company ppl not sure what they are called but lp guy told me they are there to watch how the iphones are being treated the entire time,
and will follow lp around.
screenshot-2014-09-15-16-18-27_zps9200d72a.png
photo-21_zps53c91b9c.jpg
Just landed a 747 full of iPhone 6’s in Anchorage. Another crew will take the airplane on to Chicago. It’ll be on the ground at O’hare about 9am Sept. 15.

We can confirm via several different people who ordered the device—including some of the 9to5Mac staff—that Apple has begun shipping iPhone 6 Plus units to customers. As expected, looking up these shipments with their UPS tracking numbers (or, in this case, reference number) reveals expected delivery dates of September 19th, the very same day that the phone is expected to start appearing in stores across the US.

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/15/apple-begins-shipping-iphone-6-plus-units-out-of-china/

JL 0513

This frenzy each year to buy the iPhone at release date is so amusing. Must have it now!!!

Solution if you can't get it?

Buy last year's Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It's better in every way. Next month, you can even buy a phone better than the iPhone 7 Plus (2016). The Note 4. :)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This frenzy each year to buy the iPhone at release date is so amusing. Must have it now!!!

Solution if you can't get it?

Buy last year's Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It's better in every way. Next month, you can even buy a phone better than the iPhone 7 Plus (2016). The Note 4. :)
Exactly JL, its all about doing your homework on the phones which, MOST PEOPLE ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO DO lol. Like I said we live in a monkey see monkey doo society. Pretty funny when everybody wants to be like everybody else, I find it so amusing. Be your own leader is how I look at it, roll how you wanna roll not how somebody else wants you to roll WORD DUDE lol.

browntroll

last iphone that was released, they had them put into separate smalls bags which were put aside till all of unload was done and staff was gone.
they brought over small sort ppl to break and scan every single iphone box while an lp person was breathing on the back of their
necks making sure nothing went missing.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
For those that are getting the new 6/6+, you can trade in your 4/4s for 200.00 minimum at all three major carriers. You'll need to go to a corporate store, not an authorized retailer. You can also trade your 5/5s for 300.00 minimum, but you'd make more just outright selling it on ebay.

Google for more info.

browntroll

heard from an lp guy they are expecting 3 thousand pieces/iphones for residential alone tomorrow. i heard they found
1 open box in the unload and the lp guy was scared when he found it lol.

Returntosender

heard from an lp guy they are expecting 3 thousand pieces/iphones for residential alone tomorrow. i heard they found
1 open box in the unload and the lp guy was scared when he found it lol.
Maybe the open box was the salt, left by the Apple people just to test if UPS LP will report an open box to the Apple people?