Barbershop Owner Catching Hell For No Women Allowed Policy.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have to agree with this barbershop owner. men need a place where they can go to be men and relax without women being around.

Ponca City . OK. sorry can not provide link/video

Last edited:

Box Ox

Barbershop allows men only; woman upset

“PONCA CITY, OK (KFOR) — A barbershop owner has a strict no girlfriend or wife policy.

Maliki Skowronski, the wife of a patron, was caught off guard when she entered the shop with her husband.

“The man kind of ignores my husband, directly approaches me and says I’m sorry but we have a strict no women policy. You can’t be here, said Skowronski.

Daxton Nichols, King’s Kuts Owner, enforces a strict no woman policy at his barbershop to keep it a sanctuary for men.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I go to sports clips and when the girls try to small talk about sports I tell them I think sports are dumb. Then I sit in glorious awkward silence until they're done. It's a great place.

oldngray

nowhere special
Shouldn't even be an issue. The barber probably knows nothing about women's hair styles. Why would a woman even want to go there? If one did he should go ahead and cut her hair. Badly.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a bar/pool/domino parlor in the small town I grew up in. Lloyd's bar in Humble, Texas. Still there and still in business. No women allowed. Owner would stop them at the door. Even Lloyd's wife wasn't allowed in when she brought him his lunch daily. Women's group threated to sue him. After 40 years, he finally let women in. He passed away, and his son took over. I'm assuming it's still the same. I drive by there every so often, but haven't set foot inside since women were allowed. (about 1978)

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
He does let Mom's in with their sons for a haircut if dad is not there. i really don't see how this is wrong. There are plenty of women's salons, fitness clubs , etc all over the country.

It's just more pussification of America. men are becoming weaker by the generation.

El Correcto

god is dead
He does let Mom's in with their sons for a haircut if dad is not there. i really don't see how this is wrong. There are plenty of women's salons, fitness clubs , etc all over the country.

It's just more pussification of America. men are becoming weaker by the generation.
I agree, this barber is being a little bitch trying to create liberal safe spaces.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Got a golf club not far from me the only time women are allowed is one Saturday before Christmas to buy presents

no women help
no women’s facilities

oldngray

nowhere special
we dont serve.jpg