Barney Frank

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Don't you remember Bawney proudly stating that FM & FM were sound??? That was a lie! People relied on his 'lie' and things went down the toilet. He carries plenty of guilt.........and I didn't even mention the boys pimping service offered out of his residence!!

TIME FRAME TIME FRAME TIME FRAME TIME FRAME..... get it in perspective. When those comments were made, Both friend and friend under the direction and encouragement of GW BUSH set aside 440 billion to COVER loans to low income and buyers with bad credit. DID YOU MISS THE FACTS? Oh yeah, I forgot, those escape you.

The loans didnt start to crumble until 2007 at the start of the BUSH recession. Comments made in 2001 and 2002 would have no bearing since 2007 didnt arrive until 5 more years.

At the time, friend and friend was sound. IF Barney Frank would have made this comment in 2008 then you would have a case, but you dont.

Sheesh. Dont you ever apply logic to anything in your life?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
TIME FRAME TIME FRAME TIME FRAME TIME FRAME..... get it in perspective. When those comments were made, Both friend and friend under the direction and encouragement of GW BUSH set aside 440 billion to COVER loans to low income and buyers with bad credit. DID YOU MISS THE FACTS? Oh yeah, I forgot, those escape you.

The loans didnt start to crumble until 2007 at the start of the BUSH recession. Comments made in 2001 and 2002 would have no bearing since 2007 didnt arrive until 5 more years.

At the time, friend and friend was sound. IF Barney Frank would have made this comment in 2008 then you would have a case, but you dont.

Sheesh. Dont you ever apply logic to anything in your life?

Peace.
Bush's people saw the red flags in 2007, but all the "experts" claimed everything was AOK!! Barney & Maxine.....so-called experts!!

THOMAS SOWELL: Barney Frank had key role in housing collapse

Barney Frank, architect of our financial disaster | ponzi, barney, began - Victorville Daily Press

Shock: Rep. Barney Frank Was Key Player in Collapse of Housing Market with Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac — Frank’s Numbers Plunge, Sean Bielat Is Gaining in Polls (video) Frugal Café Blog Zone

av8torntn

Again, 3 "OPINION" pieces without any basis in facts. All generalities created by right wing writers.

Anything else to share?

peace.

"When Congressman Jim Leach tried to get stronger regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac back in 1992, and when President George W. Bush did so in 2004, Frank opposed them."

Are you saying that is opinion or are you saying that as the ranking member Frank was so incompetent that his opposition was meaningless?

av8torntn

Again, 3 "OPINION" pieces without any basis in facts. All generalities created by right wing writers.

Anything else to share?

peace.

What are you claiming he mean when he said this?

“I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness (in the regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) that we have in the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Office of Thrift Supervision. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidised housing.”

Are you claiming he had no power in oversight as the ranking democrat in the committee responsible for oversight?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Anything else to share?

peace.

Oh excuse me....they weren't pieces by stand up comics who give you all of your political news. I could've included something by Dennis Miller, but you wouldn't get it.
Pass the Peace

I think Miller's line was.....Barney Frank is Nancy Pelosi with a spittle problem.

Last edited:
READ IT AGAIN. What I said was NOBODY SAID ANYTHING THAT PROVED BARNEY FRANK HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MELTDOWN. THAT INCUDES YOU.

Peace.
Since I didn't claim that BF did anything, why should I go out of my way to look anything up? If I make a claim about something and am challenged I will do what I can to back up what I said(unlike YOU) . I didn't say BF was to blame, I have no need to prove he is to blame. If some did show where BF was responsible with undeniable proof, you would just run and hide like it wasn't even there, so there is no use in even trying.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Yikes! Bawney Fwank’s Man-Boobs Make An Appearance On The House Floor…[/h]My eyes! They burn!

Thanks to Huff Po reporter Elise Foley for the C-Span screenshot.
Posted by ZIP on Monday, December 19, 2011, at 4:36 pm |

moreluck

golden ticket member
THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT ADDRESS INCOMPETENCE.
PLEASE SHARE BEFORE IT IS REMOVED.

This video clearly shows that George Bush warned Congress starting in
2001, that this economiccrisis was coming if something was not done. But
Congress refused to listen,along with the arrogant Congressman Barney
Frank. This video says it all. The media reportedly did not wan this video on You Tube; it was taken off. This link is of the same video, but is routed through Canada
Everyone in
America needs to this before it is yanked off the Internet again!
Let's see how far we c an spread it before it's pulled off the Canadian site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT ADDRESS INCOMPETENCE.
PLEASE SHARE BEFORE IT IS REMOVED.

This video clearly shows that George Bush warned Congress starting in
2001, that this economiccrisis was coming if something was not done. But
Congress refused to listen,along with the arrogant Congressman Barney
Frank. This video says it all. The media reportedly did not wan this video on You Tube; it was taken off. This link is of the same video, but is routed through Canada
Everyone in
America needs to this before it is yanked off the Internet again!
Let's see how far we c an spread it before it's pulled off the Canadian site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

This video SHOWS and PROVES NOTHING. Its another OPINION piece without merit. Its says "pushes" "tries" "attempts"..... and then offers NOTHING in the form of proof. Another attempt at FOXED SPEWS spin on the issue by creating and "AFTER THE FACT" conclusion based on nothing.

Nice try but NO CIGAR...

Peace.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The video info. was not just posted for one person's benefit. It's just info for all to read and decide for themselves.