Being harassed by my supervisor

Manina01

Is there a number I can call for help I’m being harassed at work by my supervisor I have been there for 21 years and the stress is starting to get to me he has his favorites I’ve tried talking to my union steward about the situation but they just don’t listen any advice would help thanks

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is there a number I can call for help I’m being harassed at work by my supervisor I have been there for 21 years and the stress is starting to get to me he has his favorites I’ve tried talking to my union steward about the situation but they just don’t listen any advice would help thanks

If your steward won't help, go over his/her head and talk to your BA/Union Rep. File the grievance against your supervisor and a complaint against your steward for not doing his job.

The reason your sup is harassing you is because he is being harassed by his boss. The normal February firing season. I find the best way to deal with this is to take a day off and let the sup deal with it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
21 years and you don't know what to do?

look, tell the supe you'll file and if he laughs at you then file file file.

how about some more details?

Knothead

Yep.
(..,,,!!!....,????) Here is a value pack of punctuation. Use it in order to be taken seriously.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What job do you do for starters.

CanOSup

One of them
Ok, ill leave you alone...Jokes aside more details would be helpful. Please utilize the value pack knothead provided for you.

-What job do you do?
-What is he harassing you about

Daf

You can either file a grievance. Or call 8002204126. It can also be reported online. Look up Ups helpline and there is a link.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
did he or she touch your crotch

Shiftless

I'm with some of the others, if you have been here 21 years??? Kind of hard to fly under the radar that long.

So help us out. If you want definitive help from this clan of clowns on BC you are gonna need to tell us what is the issue?

ps: the use of the the "clan of clowns" comment was used as a term of endearment and not as a disparaging remark against the larger clown community which I hold in great esteem.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm with some of the others, if you have been here 21 years??? Kind of hard to fly under the radar that long.

So help us out. If you want definitive help from this clan of clowns on BC you are gonna need to tell us what is the issue?

ps: the use of the the "clan of clowns" comment was used as a term of endearment and not as a disparaging remark against the larger clown community which I hold in great esteem.
On behalf of all of us clowns ,,,,
Thank you !

over9five

Staff member
clowns.jpg

BrownCafe senior members gather for a conference

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Oh boy! Now you did it!

The whole Fluff army is now in ful battle mode with General @Gumby in command!
M22-Locust-wtskirts.jpg
100981284842247.jpg

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Just start getting loud and swiping stuff off the table and pounding on the counter. Worked for me it will work for you. Just don’t swear and don’t touch him.