BEIRUT

Box Ox

All you filthy cishets will be when gay Jesus comes down to take his people to eternal life. Nothing personal enjoy the hell fire for your choice.

I’m just as worried about Krampus coming for me during the holiday season.

Who is Krampus? Explaining the horrific Christmas beast

“WHEN LISTENING TO the radio in December, it's unlikely to hear holiday songs singing the praises of Krampus: a half-goat, half-demon, horrific beast who literally beats people into being nice and not naughty.

Krampus isn't exactly the stuff of dreams: Bearing horns, dark hair, fangs, and a long tongue, the anti-St. Nicholas comes with a chain and bells that he lashes about, along with a bundle of birch sticks meant to swat naughty children. He then hauls the bad kids down to the underworld.”

F640EC6F-7653-4AA4-B9C5-F3A671A11E20.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m just as worried about Krampus coming for me during the holiday season.

Who is Krampus? Explaining the horrific Christmas beast

“WHEN LISTENING TO the radio in December, it's unlikely to hear holiday songs singing the praises of Krampus: a half-goat, half-demon, horrific beast who literally beats people into being nice and not naughty.

Krampus isn't exactly the stuff of dreams: Bearing horns, dark hair, fangs, and a long tongue, the anti-St. Nicholas comes with a chain and bells that he lashes about, along with a bundle of birch sticks meant to swat naughty children. He then hauls the bad kids down to the underworld.”

View attachment 304821
@Brownslave688. Lol.

Box Ox

Anger in Beirut after missed warnings over 'floating bomb'

"With Lebanon’s capital still smouldering, an emerging paper trail linked the blast to a mammoth stash of ammonium nitrate that was once described as a “floating bomb” and housed at the port since 2014. As recently as six months ago, officials inspecting the consignment warned that if it was not moved it would “blow up all of Beirut”.

"The Lebanese prime minister on Tuesday night had blamed the explosion on 2,750-tonne store of ammonium nitrate, a chemical used in bombs and fertilisers, that had been stored at the port. Media reports from 2014 claimed a Russian-owned vessel carrying that load was impounded at Beirut’s port that year, after making an emergency stop in the city and being denied permission to leave by customs authorities because it was deemed unseaworthy.

The former captain of the vessel, the Rhosus, alleged in an interview with Russian journalists six years ago that the owner of the ship, reported as Igor Grechushkin, had abandoned it along with the crew, who were being “held hostage” by customs authorities. “The owner has abandoned the ship. The cargo is ammonium nitrate. It is an explosive substance. And we’ve been abandoned. We’ve been living for 10 months on a powder keg.”

The Guardian has not been able to verify the claims Grechushkin was the ship’s owner and has attempted to contact him for comment.

In another letter published by a journalist in touch with the crew, the ship was described as “a floating bomb and the crew is a hostage aboard this bomb.”

The mostly Ukrainian crew were held onboard the ship for nearly a year before they were released, their lawyers said in a 2015 note, and the ammonium nitrate was confiscated and held at the port in a warehouse."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A welder working near some fireworks, set the fireworks ablaze, which set all the other stuff off.
Now that seems like a reasonable cover story.
Since the unknown welder is most likely dead.
I heard that the authorities listed his death as caused by COVID-19.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A welder working near some fireworks, set the fireworks ablaze, which set all the other stuff off.
Now that seems like a reasonable cover story.
Since the unknown welder is most likely dead.
I heard that the authorities listed his death as caused by COVID-19.
I wonder if they will erect a ...
Tomb Of The Unknown Welder?

1596694242372.png

Last edited:

Box Ox

Was just reading this article on CNN. Think it's funny that they're calling what's going on in Beirut "violent protests." It's rioting. But I think CNN doesn't want to call it that because they'd then have to call what the hard leftists in some US cities have been doing rioting as well. See any parallels below?

Would I be rioting if my local government had been warned time and again for 6 years that a dangerous substance being stored would eventually blow up the city and it actually blew up half the city after nothing was done about it? Probably. But I'd be honest about what I was doing.

Lebanon protesters storm ministries as violent protests grip Beirut

"Lebanon's protesters stormed several government ministries as violent protests gripped Beirut on Saturday night.

The foreign ministry, the environment ministry and the economy ministry were occupied by angry demonstrators who called for the downfall of Lebanon's ruling elite five days after a blast ripped through the Lebanese capital causing widespread destruction.
The Banking Association, which protesters blame for the country's worsening banking crisis, was also taken over by protesters and set ablaze.

Hours after the protests first rocked Beirut, Lebanon's Prime Minister Hassan Diab has vowed to hold early elections as his beleaguered government faces calls to resign.

Diab said he would introduce a law calling for early elections and said he would remain in government for two months until major parties can reach an agreement.

Police fired tear gas and rubber bullets as protesters hurled stones and fireworks at security forces. Parts of the central district were set ablaze and when the protesters took over the Foreign Ministry, the first in a succession of popular takeovers, they declared it the "headquarters of the revolution."

Later in the article:

"Protesters threw stones at riot police near Nejmeh Square."

Ah, there's that elusive word. Wonder what riot police were doing at a "protest"? LOL

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Was just reading this article on CNN. Think it's funny that they're calling what's going on in Beirut "violent protests." It's rioting. But I think CNN doesn't want to call it that because they'd then have to call what the hard leftists in some US cities have been doing rioting as well. See any parallels below?

Would I be rioting if my local government had been warned time and again for 6 years that a dangerous substance being stored would eventually blow up the city and it actually blew up half the city after nothing was done about it? Probably. But I'd be honest about what I was doing.

Lebanon protesters storm ministries as violent protests grip Beirut

"Lebanon's protesters stormed several government ministries as violent protests gripped Beirut on Saturday night.

The foreign ministry, the environment ministry and the economy ministry were occupied by angry demonstrators who called for the downfall of Lebanon's ruling elite five days after a blast ripped through the Lebanese capital causing widespread destruction.
The Banking Association, which protesters blame for the country's worsening banking crisis, was also taken over by protesters and set ablaze.

Hours after the protests first rocked Beirut, Lebanon's Prime Minister Hassan Diab has vowed to hold early elections as his beleaguered government faces calls to resign.

Diab said he would introduce a law calling for early elections and said he would remain in government for two months until major parties can reach an agreement.

Police fired tear gas and rubber bullets as protesters hurled stones and fireworks at security forces. Parts of the central district were set ablaze and when the protesters took over the Foreign Ministry, the first in a succession of popular takeovers, they declared it the "headquarters of the revolution."

Later in the article:

"Protesters threw stones at riot police near Nejmeh Square."

Ah, there's that elusive word. Wonder what riot police were doing at a "protest"? LOL
Or like the two attorneys who threw a Molotov cocktail into a police cruiser.

Why the :censored2: are they debating if it was domestic terrorism or civil disobedience? Why is there a debate AT ALL?