bend at the knees

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Okay skippy keep talking your so interesting to hear from, accidents happen and they can happen for many reasons and certain customers if you know what I mean. Hope your not on my route machine you seem like all the other up tight mother :censored2:ers I see on a daily. I will keep a look out for any grills and make sure that your package is handled safely

Thanks for playing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

Indecisi0n

Go to the store and buy it there. Our system, nor our bodies, were made to handle these increasing larger size boxes. Gets my goat every time I think of someone ordering a grill, tires, rims, a washing machine online and they have no forethought of how the heck is the driver going to deliver this?
I always thought this was common sense. I will never understand why people insist on ordering fragile items like televisions etc and having them shipped by ground carriers . If anything have the store freight it to their location and pick it up yourself. I've done this many times in the past.

takesteady

Most of you people are :censored2:ing idiots, especially the guy saying that bending at the knees is bad for you. I actually powerlift and it's not 'junk science' to say that that you should bend at the knees and keep the natural curve of your back when lifting a heavy package. You guys are so warped and jaded by corporate bull:censored2: that you ignore common sense when it runs counter to stuff supervisors tell you.