Biden and the Radical Left

rickyb

I’ll have to check in to it and watch a video of people doing it. I don’t know if this is something their company requires them to do or that is required for their job and isn’t safe based on what the company provides.
No clue at all.
theres alot of different rail car designs so you probably cant just watch one video. its very hard maintaining a center of gravity on some of them. in addition, they expect you to hold on with 1 hand so you can talk on the radio here and there part of the other time.

in between cars is the airbrakes. you are expected to get in between cars kneel and do up the hoses. if the equipment were to move because they designed it with so little space in between to save money, you have very little time to get out to save yourself.

El Correcto

god is dead
If it can be proved a company’s policies or equipment is responsible for maiming or killing a citizen it should absolutely be addressed by some level of government action.

rickyb

Have I made any specific claims about specific lawsuits that would cause you to question my knowledge? Nope. Just made a general claim about nuisance lawsuits, and that they are part of the reason that healthcare is so unaffordable. Would you care to challenge that claim, or just want to invoke Ralph Nader again?
invoke ralph nader.

im not sure whos the expert on why healthcare in america is so unafforable in terms of how it breaks down but i know where to look.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
again u are talking about majority rule which ive heard critiques from including you and one solution was democratic proportional representation

are you in favor of speed limits?

Majority rule is the same as direct democracy, which you advocate. Am I wrong about that? My state has what's referred to as the basic rule. Any rural highway doesn't technically have a speed limit, but cops can still ticket you for driving in an unsafe manner. I don't mind that, except it gives cops too much latitude.

rickyb

If it can be proved a company’s policies or equipment is responsible for maiming or killing a citizen it should absolutely be addressed by some level of government action.
so why doesnt that happen? we could make it happen if we voted with our feet, but as zub pointed out that doesnt happen very often.

rickyb

Majority rule is the same as direct democracy, which you advocate. Am I wrong about that? My state has what's referred to as the basic rule. Any rural highway doesn't technically have a speed limit, but cops can still ticket you for driving in an unsafe manner. I don't mind that, except it gives cops too much latitude.
yea thats stupid and i agree.

is there no such thing as direct democracy and proportional representation? it could just be a compromise i dont know.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

slavery was made of ppl do, but then we changed our view of what kind of system is legal under which ppl should work under.

Slavery would still exist if it weren't for the industrial revolution. You want to undo everything that came about as a result of the IR, which will result in the reinstitution of slavery. Oops.

rickyb

Slavery would still exist if it weren't for the industrial revolution. You want to undo everything that came about as a result of the IR, which will result in the reinstitution of slavery. Oops.
standards of living rose under slavery too.

what caused capitalism to replace feudalism, i forget. and im not asking you lol.

btw in case you havent noticed, this system is undoing itself. capitalism is undoing itself and replacing itself with nothing. the mass extinction underway which you can look up is one example of this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
standards of living rose under slavery too.

what caused capitalism to replace feudalism, i forget. and im not asking you lol.

btw in case you havent noticed, this system is undoing itself. capitalism is undoing itself and replacing itself with nothing. the mass extinction underway which you can look up is one example of this.

There's no such thing as capitalism replacing itself, and there's no such thing as no system. If a strong centralized system fails, smaller, localized systems will pop up, perhaps after a lot of death and suffering, but people instinctually organize themselves due and according to driving forces such as hunger and reproduction. The mass extinctions, if they are actually happening, would be due to the reductionist management practices championed by climate change death cultists, not directly a result of capitalism.

rickyb

There's no such thing as capitalism replacing itself, and there's no such thing as no system. If a strong centralized system fails, smaller, localized systems will pop up, perhaps after a lot of death and suffering, but people instinctually organize themselves due and according to driving forces such as hunger and reproduction. The mass extinctions, if they are actually happening, would be due to the reductionist management practices championed by climate change death cultists, not directly a result of capitalism.
if no ones alive theres no system is there. yes capitalism has its own trajectory left on its own.

are mass extinctions happening or not? have u looked into it?

rickyb

o btw slavery is less popular now because ppl said it was BS in all likelihood.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if no ones alive theres no system is there. yes capitalism has its own trajectory left on its own.

are mass extinctions happening or not? have u looked into it?

Capitalism isn't left on its own. Incompetent people keep do their level best to destroy it. If they are successful, then we will see the mass extinctions you talk about.