Biden and the Radical Left

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
o btw slavery is less popular now because ppl said it was BS in all likelihood.

Popular or not, without the advent of machinery, it would still exist. Maybe we could go back to all hydro powered milling, but that would make vast swaths of the planet uninhabitable. Everyone would flock to where the arable land is, and eat up everything that grows and moves in days. Anyone who survives the starvation would succumb to the disease and pestilence blooming out of the piles of dead bodies everywhere.

rickyb

Popular or not, without the advent of machinery, it would still exist. Maybe we could go back to all hydro powered milling, but that would make vast swaths of the planet uninhabitable. Everyone would flock to where the arable land is, and eat up everything that grows and moves in days. Anyone who survives the starvation would succumb to the disease and pestilence blooming out of the piles of dead bodies everywhere.
no i dont think so. it wasnt technology which gave us our rights. we fought for them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
no i dont think so. it wasnt technology which gave us our rights. we fought for them.

But you won't have enough labor to provide for everyone if machines are taken out of the picture. That's why slavery was a viable economic structure throughout most of human history.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He's far too busy taking care of things that matter, like getting Americans vaccinated with the Trump Vaccine against the China Virus and getting Americans back to work after the economic build up by the Trump administration. Bless your heart Uncle Joe!
fixed it for you

Biden's following in Trump's footsteps ... I hope the hell we get through COVID before those footsteps are washed away by the LibTurd tears!

rickyb

But you won't have enough labor to provide for everyone if machines are taken out of the picture. That's why slavery was a viable economic structure throughout most of human history.
no idea. slavery probably produced great inequality since the master had all the power.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
no idea. slavery probably produced great inequality since the master had all the power.

Inequality, along with scarcity of resources due to inefficiency, is what enabled slavery, not vice versa. Might makes right has been the rule, it wasn't until we reached the point that most people could eat most days that society could evolve to allow for aiming for the lofty ideals of equality and rights beyond survival of the fittest.

rickyb

Inequality, along with scarcity of resources due to inefficiency, is what enabled slavery, not vice versa. Might makes right has been the rule, it wasn't until we reached the point that most people could eat most days that society could evolve to allow for aiming for the lofty ideals of equality and rights beyond survival of the fittest.
no idea but slavery will produce inequality. the system is based on that idea.

rickyb

Good luck with your transition bitch.
1615076080095.png