Black 16 year old shot and killed while trying to murder another girl in Columbus OH

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
1619126028632.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Donavon Brinson, who captured footage of the fatal shooting of an Ohio teen by a police officer, told "The Faulkner Focus" during an exclusive television interview Thursday that, after reviewing the video, he thinks the officer "reacted with what he thought was his best judgment."
"This never should have happened," the teen’s mother, Paula Bryant, told 10TV in a teary-eyed report. "She's a loving girl."

Yeah it shouldn’t of happened, you should of been a parent and controlled your :censored2:ing kid lady. Honestly get CPS involved at this point, it’s clearly a violent household if you’re having children knife fighting in the front yard.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
White people didn't build *. These are stolen lands built on the backs of black and brown people.

I've spend the past 6 pages expecting to see your narrative about how this shooting was totally unjustified and that the cop should have "just used his taser" or "shot her leg." Come on man, you're dropping the ball.

Drink Craft Beer

Those aren’t the shootings that get as much coverage. The problem is when cops kill children that aren’t pointing guns at them or cops kneeling on a man until he dies. I don’t think expecting cops not to kill people is unreasonable.
I don't think it's unreasonable for anyone 16 or older to comply with what the Cops say, which will equate to a 99% chance that you'll live to see the next day.

13yr old, running with a gun in hand, at 2:30am. If he'd had just stopped and dropped the weapon, he'd be alive.

20yr old in the midst of being handcuffed, decides to resist, try to get into front seat and drive away. If he had complied, he'd still be alive.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I just want to know who the idiots are that watch this show? Stupid comments from Joy Behar don’t surprise me in the least. She’s an expert at stupid comments.

Box Ox

Shocking.
OJ releases a video.
This is important to me as I consider OJ to be an authority on knife attacks.