Boeing votes no to union

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You gave up being a pilot, banging and shacking up with hot flight attendants, getting lots of days off and eating all the honey roasted peanuts you want AND wear that cool captains hat with wings to be a fricken on road supervisor at this cheap ass outfit.... I've lost all respect for you man....sad day on the brown cafe
Pinnacle offerred me 21k and UPS offered me a hell of a lot more.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Gotta start regional with the gays flight attendants before you go big time with the cream of the crop national babies... Might take you a while but the wait is so worth it!!!!
image.jpeg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
All the mainline flight attendants are from the Hoover administration. No thank you
Oh the stories they could tell.... Heard it was pretty wild during the pan am days.....sex In the cockpit, all you can eat and drink in the pilots lounge, Cadillac rides to and from the airport...boy toys in all the major cities they flew to....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh the stories they could tell.... Heard it was pretty wild during the pan am days.....sex In the cockpit, all you can eat and drink in the pilots lounge, Cadillac rides to and from the airport...boy toys in all the major cities they flew to....
Buddy flies 777s for Emirates in Dubai. You should hear what goes on in the crew rest beds. Holy moly