Boeing votes no to union

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It was getting to the point that you almost wanted to see if one of those scumbags could escape just to get mobbed by 10 law inforcement guys out in the Gravel driveway

Poop Head

Judge me.
predator.jpeg

MAKAVELI

Yes , but as much as you would think for what it really cost

I think there is only maybe a 50 cents different across the us, right now in Cali we make 36.03
That's my point these folks had they voted for the Union would more likely get paid pretty much the same as their Washington counterparts.

Scuba Steve

I fly multiple times every week. Flight attendants are not as hot as they use to be... US carriers a number of them would have issues fitting thru emergency exit doors. International carriers like Virgin and Emirates are a different story, there is some quality talent there. If you're a pilot flying regional jets, you will make more at McDonalds. Only reason you do it is to build hours to get on with a major. Your quality of life will suck for a number of years until you can get on with a major.

I'm against right to work. I believe in Unions. I'm Republican and have a management position outside of UPS. Unions and management provide a check and balance for both the workers and the company. UPS has proven this for over a century. The wheels start falling of the wagon when you have companies against unions competing against union shops i.e. FDX and UPS. I feel unions have not done a good job at organizing the competition. Wages between the companies reflect this. It affects UPS because of an unfair playing field. It affects the UPS employees because they make a decent wage over the competition but at the cost of higher stress and workloads competing against non union labor. Companies have a responsibility to their employees. Todays world everybody is expendable. Union leaders have to step it up organizing the competition and protecting American workers and jobs.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
That's my point these folks had they voted for the Union would more likely get paid pretty much the same as their Washington counterparts.
They screwed themselves. No doubt about it. But they are also the same idiots that voted for trump. You shouldn't be surprised.