Boston bully scare tactics

anHOURover

You're blaming sean for someone else's issue. You're a simple person with zero foresight. Trust me, I've met dumb people before. You're in another class. You and EE. Anyone that has to write "FACT" is usually lying. Why don't you put your letter in scab, because you obviously will do anything to ruin member's contract.
scab? because i stick up for my co workers? you have to have something better ..
SEAN WAS IN CHARGE OF ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS..... MY HEALTHCARE WAS TAKEN FROM MY SUPPLEMENT AND WAS FORCED INTO TEAMCARE. SEAN LET IT HAPPEN. HE WAS IN CHARGE OF ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS! THESE ARE ALLLLLL
FACTS
FACT
FACT
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
scab? because i stick up for my co workers? you have to have something better ..
SEAN WAS IN CHARGE OF ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS..... MY HEALTHCARE WAS TAKEN FROM MY SUPPLEMENT AND WAS FORCED INTO TEAMCARE. SEAN LET IT HAPPEN. HE WAS IN CHARGE OF ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS! THESE ARE ALLLLLL
FACTS
FACT
FACT
FACT
Lies!
Teamcare is in the master agreement FACT.
You don't even know how the vote no works. It was never about your Supplement.

wide load

FACTS
FACT
FACT
FACT
You are a scab for trying to give the company the power. FACT.

anHOURover

FACT. You are worse. You are already brainwashed. FACT
I don't beg for $.
I'm not brainwashed.
I serve the members of 623 with their best interests first.
I don't lie to them like the IBT
MURPH HALL ANGRY TIM AND THE BOSTON BULLY LIED. I GOT PROOF
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT

anHOURover

Lies!
Teamcare is in the master agreement FACT.
You don't even know how the vote no works. It was never about your Supplement.
YOU ARE MISLEAD FACT
IT WAS NOT IN THE MASTER UNTIL THE BOSTON BULLY LET IT BE TAKEN OUT OF MY SUPPLEMENT. I GOT THE PROOF.
I GOT ALL MY OLD CONTRACTS.
STOP TAKING ABOUT FACTS THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. MY HEALTHCARE WAS IN MY SUPPLEMENT FOR OVER 20 years UNTIL THE BOSTON BULLY TOOK IT FROM ME.
HE WATERED DOWN MY HEALTHCARE.
I REFUSE TO USE IT UNTIL ITS WHAT I WAS PROMISED. THESE ARE ALL FACTS
TEST ME
FACT

wide load

YOU ARE MISLEAD FACT
IT WAS NOT IN THE MASTER UNTIL THE BOSTON BULLY LET IT BE TAKEN OUT OF MY SUPPLEMENT. I GOT THE PROOF.
I GOT ALL MY OLD CONTRACTS.
STOP TAKING ABOUT FACTS THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. MY HEALTHCARE WAS IN MY SUPPLEMENT FOR OVER 20 years UNTIL THE BOSTON BULLY TOOK IT FROM ME.
HE WATERED DOWN MY HEALTHCARE.
I REFUSE TO USE IT UNTIL ITS WHAT I WAS PROMISED. THESE ARE ALL FACTS
TEST ME
FACT
You should have given your Teamcare to your dog.

LeadBelly

Banned
The Boston bully forced fellow local 25 elected board member H to resign. The Boston bully falsely claimed if he didn't he would lose his pension. The Boston bully is into some shady business. Someday the Boston bully will not have anyone else to blame for his mob actions.
FACT
You are a plague on the Teamsters union. I could probably come up with all sort of words to describe you, but what's the point.

Here goes though. Most countries and organizations don't negotiate with terrorists. You man are a terrorist. You are everything that is wrong with society as a whole. You being connected to anything, unions, teamsters, or human kind as a whole is a shame.

You make everything worse with every key stroke or when you speak. You are I'll never understand that people feel sorry for you, or are embarrassed of you. You lack the social skills to put forward up on body language or anything that has to do with common.

Congratulations you are a real plague on everything and I wish I never had been introduced to you in any way. I can't think there is anyone who is proud of you, and I can say it's not sad or I don't feel sorry for you. You are just that slimy, despicable, desperate, and while I'm at it disadvantaged.

wide load

You are a plague on the Teamsters union. I could probably come up with all sort of words to describe you, but what's the point.

Here goes though. Most countries and organizations don't negotiate with terrorists. You man are a terrorist. You are everything that is wrong with society as a whole. You being connected to anything, unions, teamsters, or human kind as a whole is a shame.

You make everything worse with every key stroke or when you speak. You are I'll never understand that people feel sorry for you, or are embarrassed of you. You lack the social skills to put forward up on body language or anything that has to do with common.

Congratulations you are a real plague on everything and I wish I never had been introduced to you in any way. I can't think there is anyone who is proud of you, and I can say it's not sad or I don't feel sorry for you. You are just that slimy, despicable, desperate, and while I'm at it disadvantaged.
You actually went easy on him.

anHOURover

brother I'm well loved and respected in local 623
i will keep fighting for better working conditions in local 623
i cannot stress how serious the following statement is
"I PROMISE YOU LOCAL 623 WILL VOTE NO AGAIN BY HUGE NUMBERS"
I PROMISE YOU
KEEP HANGING WIUTH THE ROOSTERS
COCK A DOODLE DOOOOO
FACT