Brian D. Sicknick

vantexan

The list of items determined to be offensive weapons and are banned from capital grounds are NOT limited to firearms. Moreover following the first arrests the question then turned to "how did they get here"? The found their cars later with firearms in them.
Again, were guns used in the riot?

vantexan

Tell me something. Do you consider this past summer's city riots to be an affront to American values? Secondly, do consider the 1-6 Capital riot to be likewise an affront to those same American values? If your answer is "yes" to the former but "no" to the later then please tell me what separates one from the other?

The reason I asked is that it would appear that you've taken your considerable skills as a corporate apologist and have applied them to a new skill as an insurrection apologist.
You've tap danced around the summer riots repeatedly. I've repeatedly said that those who stormed the Capitol Building were wrong and should pay any legal penalty. But most of those protesters did so peacefully. Can't say the same about most of the BLM/Antifa rioters.

bacha29

You've tap danced around the summer riots repeatedly. I've repeatedly said that those who stormed the Capitol Building were wrong and should pay any legal penalty. But most of those protesters did so peacefully. Can't say the same about most of the BLM/Antifa rioters.
As I said before both incidents are affronts to American values and those responsible must be held accountable unconditionally Now here you are trying to sanitize downplay and place conditions and grant exceptions to the acts of the people responsible for the Capital riot. Why?

vantexan

As I said before both incidents are affronts to American values and those responsible must be held accountable unconditionally Now here you are trying to sanitize downplay and place conditions and grant exceptions to the acts of the people responsible for the Capital riot. Why?
Did I not tell you the ones who actually stormed the building should pay? Are you saying the ones who didn't shouldn't have the right to be there protesting?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And I would love to hear which one you consider to be the "proper response" and what makes it so?
Don’t you just love the way I was intentionally ambiguous, and qualified my statement with the word ‘if’.

Totally missed that, didn’t you?!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As I said before both incidents are affronts to American values and those responsible must be held accountable unconditionally
Yet you voted for a candidate that got on Twitter and asked for donations to a bail fund to put those violent rioters back on the street to commit more crimes.

Hypocrite much?

bacha29

Today in his testimony in front of the Senate FBI Director Wray stated in perfect English for the record that FBI considers the 1-6 attack on the Capital to be "an act of domestic terrorism ". So what have you got?

Likewise he said that there was no evidence to support the claim that Antifa or BLM were involved. In addition he said that there were no "fake Trump" or "false flag" participants in the attack. Remember, Chris Wray was a Trump appointee.

The floor is yours..... Let's see what you're got in the way of evidence with the credibility that rises to the level of Chris Wray's testimony .

El Correcto

god is dead
Today in his testimony in front of the Senate FBI Director Wray stated in perfect English for the record that FBI considers the 1-6 attack on the Capital to be "an act of domestic terrorism ". So what have you got?

Likewise he said that there was no evidence to support the claim that Antifa or BLM were involved. In addition he said that there were no "fake Trump" or "false flag" participants in the attack. Remember, Chris Wray was a Trump appointee.

The floor is yours..... Let's see what you're got in the way of evidence with the credibility that rises to the level of Chris Wray's testimony .
I agree with that conclusion.
Do you also agree that the months long fiery mostly peaceful protests and autonomous zones were domestic terrorism? If not you are a clown. Those acts of domestic terrorism were cheered on by one party, the Capitol attack was cheered on by no sides.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t get why Americans can’t come together and denounce all the domestic terrorism we have witnessed in our streets and on our Capitol.

oh wait I get why; it’s because democrats cheer on domestic terrorism when it suits their neo-marxist agenda.

bacha29

I agree with that conclusion.
Do you also agree that the months long fiery mostly peaceful protests and autonomous zones were domestic terrorism? If not you are a clown. Those acts of domestic terrorism were cheered on by one party, the Capitol attack was cheered on by no sides.
The arrests in the Capital riot are now at 276. Many of them in an attempt to save their butts are saying that they were there at the direction of "their" president and on the basis of his claim that due to wide spread election fraud the election was "stolen" And "their" president just a couple of days ago in front of CPAC and for the record again claimed that the election was "stolen".

Fortunately, claiming "stolen" is like crying "wolf" You can only do it a limited number of times until nobody's willing to believe you anymore.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

That seems obvious!
In fact, hundreds of times as obvious that 1/6 was an incitement to overthrow the government!

El Correcto

god is dead
The arrests in the Capital riot are now at 276. Many of them in an attempt to save their butts are saying that they were there at the direction of "their" president and on the basis of his claim that due to wide spread election fraud the election was "stolen" And "their" president just a couple of days ago in front of CPAC and for the record again claimed that the election was "stolen".

Fortunately, claiming "stolen" is like crying "wolf" You can only do it a limited number of times until nobody's willing to believe you anymore.
Criminals not taking responsibility for their actions, I’m absolutely shocked by this.

Almost as shocked as I am that democrats still struggle to condemn their blm riots we witnessed for months.

vantexan

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The FBI has completely discredited itself at the highest levels. I mean Comey came straight out and said Hillary committed crimes, then said he didn't recommend prosecution, as if the FBI Director has any say over the matter. Clearly Trump wasn't very good at appointments, guess he trusted the wrong people. I'm going to donate to the defense fund for these "domestic terrorists", this whole thing stinks of a railroading.