Brian D. Sicknick

bacha29

The FBI has completely discredited itself at the highest levels. I mean Comey came straight out and said Hillary committed crimes, then said he didn't recommend prosecution, as if the FBI Director has any say over the matter. Clearly Trump wasn't very good at appointments, guess he trusted the wrong people. I'm going to donate to the defense fund for these "domestic terrorists", this whole thing stinks of a railroading.
" A fool and his money are soon parted".

vantexan

Another gun nut I see. What evidence do you provide to prove that there weren't any? The FBI and Capital police say that they were present and in the absence of any contradictory evidence I'll take their word for it.
Who cares if they were present? Were any used? You make out like this was the greatest firefight since Vietnam. Compared to last summer's riots it was fairly mild. Most of the people who died had a health emergency, not shot.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
" A fool and his money are soon parted".

The media has already tried and convicted these people, and you already believe they are guilty. While I don't hold much faith in the judicial system, I do believe everyone deserves a fair trial. Thanks to the way the media lies about everything, and the fact that the average and below average intelligence consumers of their propaganda are more than happy to believe what they are told, it will be pretty difficult for them to get a fair trial.

You know how I knew the cop wasn't beaten to death by a fire extinguisher? Because the New York Times said he had been. 'Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.'

bacha29

The media has already tried and convicted these people, and you already believe they are guilty. While I don't hold much faith in the judicial system, I do believe everyone deserves a fair trial. Thanks to the way the media lies about everything, and the fact that the average and below average intelligence consumers of their propaganda are more than happy to believe what they are told, it will be pretty difficult for them to get a fair trial.

You know how I knew the cop wasn't beaten to death by a fire extinguisher? Because the New York Times said he had been. 'Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.'
Going to be pretty hard to gain an acquittal when everything is on video tape and the defendants are proudly stating that they were there at the direction of "their" president and "to take back the country" . I'd like to know who's paying for their high priced defense lawyers because their fees would likely be way beyond what the defendants appear to be able to pay for themselves. Is there a legal defense fund similar to the one set up to defend those charged in last summer's city riots?

bacha29

Literally zero people here believe that you don't vote Democrat. If pretending you're not a Democrat makes you feel better, go for it leftie.
Yes. I'm a Democrat but you're unfounded accusation is in regard to whether or not I voted for a specific Democratic candidate. Again, this is how you consercuks get conspiracy theories started.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Going to be pretty hard to gain an acquittal when everything is on video tape and the defendants are proudly stating that they were there at the direction of "their" president and "to take back the country" . I'd like to know who's paying for their high priced defense lawyers because their fees would likely be way beyond what the defendants appear to be able to pay for themselves. Is there a legal defense fund similar to the one set up to defend those charged in last summer's city riots?

Depends on what they are charged with. I wonder if the courts will allow edited footage into evidence like the Senate did.

There should be a defense fund for them, but gofundme would probably remove it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes. I'm a Democrat but you're unfounded accusation is in regard to whether or not I voted for a specific Democratic candidate. Again, this is how you consercuks get conspiracy theories started.
I love that you're too embarrassed to admit you voted for the biden/harris ticket.
Hilarious!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Outline the conspiracy you're allegedly involved in for us, please.

(Pssst. Rumors aren't the same thing as conspiracies.)

bacha29

I love that you're too embarrassed to admit you voted for the biden/harris ticket.
Hilarious!
Wrong. Quit trying to blame me for your failure to first check voting records to see who I voted for or even if I voted at all in that election cycle. Why don't you send this your newest conspiracy theory on up to Alex Jones? Perhaps his might be getting pretty old and repetitive by now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As I said before both incidents are affronts to American values and those responsible must be held accountable
Held accountable?
According to the leaders of your political party, they must have their bail posted for them and be put back on the street to commit more crimes.
Screenshot_20210302-214657_Chrome.jpg

Democrats are hypocrites.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who cares if they were present? Were any used? You make out like this was the greatest firefight since Vietnam. Compared to last summer's riots it was fairly mild. Most of the people who died had a health emergency, not shot.

"To my knowledge we have not recovered any [firearms] on that day from any of the arrests at the scene at this point. No one has been charged with a firearms violation."

Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI's Counterterrorism Division.

bacha29

Held accountable?
According to the leaders of your political party, they must have their bail posted for them and be put back on the street to commit more crimes.
View attachment 330133
Democrats are hypocrites.
And the accused are entitled to a competent defense. And I'm sure those charged in the capital attack all 276 of them will get the best legal team money can buy and paid for by supporters. Same as those charged in the city riots. So what's your point?

bacha29

Schizophrenics become even more paranoid and challenge everyone to explain the difference.
Oh, so now you want me to get you out of the corner you painted yourself into corner in regard to rumors and conspiracies.
Be hey it's Wednesday night , means it's prayer meeting night and you be there to get your self righteousness reaffirmed.