Brian D. Sicknick

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I'm just concerned that the feds might catch you if you're as involved in this stuff as you make it sound here.

Probably something like "John Wilkes Booth". John also believed his own stupid actions would make him a hero to recently-defeated southerners and found out otherwise very quickly.
Ok sweetheart I'll ask cheryl but if I do it you have to put out more ok? This isnt a one way street

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I would but your legs are way too tiny for me. Post more nearly nude pics if you've been adding leg days and maybe I'll think about it.
😂😂😂

And there it is. You've dug as far as you can.

You're all out of skeletons now baby doll. I wonder what you'll try next

Always gotta be so personal 😏

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You asked me to put out. I simply told you my conditions for doing so. Had no prior intention of bringing that up tonight

I upset you so much that I forced you to play your last card.

Yeah I did drugs and got buff was a :censored2: about it on the internet. Get over it. Everyone else has.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@Box Ox tbh bro you might need some testosterone don't worry I'll help you out get some tribulus, ashwagandha, and d aspartic acid. Don't worry it's all natural and you'll feel a lot better. Less mood swings

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1610307496126.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, died while off-duty on Saturday, the USCP said

Two sources told the Associated Press that Liebengood took his own life.
Liebengood had been with the UCSP since April 2005 and was assigned to the Senate Division.
Liebengood was the son of former top Senate aide Howard S Liebengood, who served as a Sergeant of Arms at the Capitol from 1981 to 1983 and died of a heart attack aged 62 in 2005.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funny how many on the left now love cops, particularly Brian Sicknick. They also must have performed private autopsy's because they know the exact cause of death?

Not too much love was handed out back when in September, two officers were ambushed in California. BLM "mostly peaceful" protesters were blocking the ambulance chanting: "Hope they Die".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I went to youtube and all I got was this.....Sorry, this content is age-restricted.

I know I'm old enough to view it.
As a child JFK and his brothers visited my father, a lot.
My young brother even peed his diaper while sitting on JFK's lap in our living room.

Last edited: