Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
3That's it.... Getting close. I can't wait. 2 more nights of buster brown, then 9 wonderful days away from the salt mine.

Didn' know it at the time but I actually started my vacation monday. Didn't have to work. I like it!!!!!:happy-very: On my way to Phoenix this afternoon and fly out in the morning.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Well, UPS wasn't ready to turn loose of me as soon as I wanted. Had to stay and extra hour and shift trailers. #$%^&%$%. Come on guys, unload the freakin trls faster PLEASE........ This little feeder driver wants outta here .

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well, UPS wasn't ready to turn loose of me as soon as I wanted. Had to stay and extra hour and shift trailers. #$%^&%$%. Come on guys, unload the freakin trls faster PLEASE........ This little feeder driver wants outta here .
LOL Sorry to here that OI, but you are done now. See ya tomorrow.......................... woooohoooo!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Let me Try this again..... I am down to 6 or 7 things to get done before I can leave for Miami. Lots better then the 20 I had when I got home this morning.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay folks, this is it, the final countdown. I was told in a PM that many will have cars, but don't know how many want to actually drive or need a ride. My Wife is no longer coming along, because her parents can't watch our children, so I'll have ample room for anyone that wants to drink, but not drive. I don't drink, so anyone is welcome to come with me if you want. I'll even give you door to door service. Just let me know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I suddenly feel the urge to be naughty with Cheryl gone. I guess I'll just go get my pj's on and watch some TV to stay out of trouble.!!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Here I sit. Just two more things to take care of tonight. Bags are packed, all I have to due is slip the 'puter into it's bag, and we can leave. Plan is to hit the road at 0600. Look for one more post before we get to Miami.