Brownbailout is Working

bbsam

Staff member
That explains alot! No wonder your English is so bad! Maybe pick up a copy of Rosetta Stone to help you learn our language!

P.S, welcome to America!
well, it does explain alot, but not what yo think. it's not my english that's poor. it's that i'm so terribly lazy. and i don't know if i want that changed. actually, reading prior posts, i think you are mistaken. my english seems exemplary, lack of capitalization not withstanding. perhaps my sentence structure is a little advanced for you. :peaceful:

Overpaid Union Thug

actually, there really is the sound of crickets coming from our trucks at times. there is a company that ships them to petstores in the area. i think they feed them to the fish and amphibians. so although i think you meant it as a joke, not a bad one i might add, there is factual basis for the premise. :happy-very: and yes, i "talk all that smack" and i have probably only slightly more regard for the "real fedex" than you. i agree with your assessment of the lack of efficiency. but (here i go talking smack again) think of all that potential. all that space to add former ups package or when fedex loses the rla and they decide to integrate ground and air we'll have plenty of room. or maybe an enterprizing contractor in your area will buy up the routes and find more efficient routing. the possibilities are endless.

I had crickets in my trucks 5 out of the last 10 working days but due to the immense amount of packages in the trucks they weren't that annoying. I can only imagine what it sounds like in a FedEx or RPS truck. The acoustics in those (due to plenty of space) is perfect for the dreaded sounds of cricket songs to be amplified 100 fold.

bbsam

Staff member
I had crickets in my trucks 5 out of the last 10 working days but due to the immense amount of packages in the trucks they weren't that annoying. I can only imagine what it sounds like in a FedEx or RPS truck. The acoustics in those (due to plenty of space) is perfect for the dreaded sounds of cricket songs to be amplified 100 fold.
i don't know if they were annoying or not. i don't stick around long enough to find out. there's so many other things to do out there than listen to crickets or drive around in a package van. i prefer golf, but to each his own. if you catch up to one of those trucks with the interesing accoustics, let me know how it sounds. i can't imaginge wanting to hang around long enough to experience it myself, but i would enjoy a trained ear such as yours giving a detailed review. and why is that cricket shipper sending anything with those fedex dogs anyway? makes ya wonder.

Overpaid Union Thug

i don't know if they were annoying or not. i don't stick around long enough to find out. there's so many other things to do out there than listen to crickets or drive around in a package van. i prefer golf, but to each his own. if you catch up to one of those trucks with the interesing accoustics, let me know how it sounds. i can't imaginge wanting to hang around long enough to experience it myself, but i would enjoy a trained ear such as yours giving a detailed review. and why is that cricket shipper sending anything with those fedex dogs anyway? makes ya wonder.

************* In order to deliver all of the packages that are in any package car you have to first open the bulk head door or the rear door and then guess what happens next?????.....You have to go inside the car to get the package(s)! Once inside you can hear any noises coming from the packages. You don't have to hang out in a package car or just drive around to hear the noises. I'm starting to think that you are nothing more than a troll. Yeah. That must be it.

Also....have you maybe considered that there is more than one company that ships crickets? Nah...that is beyond your ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
************* In order to deliver all of the packages that are in any package car you have to first open the bulk head door or the rear door and then guess what happens next?????.....You have to go inside the car to get the package(s)! Once inside you can hear any noises coming from the packages. You don't have to hang out in a package car or just drive around to hear the noises. I'm starting to think that you are nothing more than a troll. Yeah. That must be it.

Also....have you maybe considered that there is more than one company that ships crickets? Nah...that is beyond your ability.
oh, my someone's getting sand in his panties down south of the mason dixon line.:surprised: anyway, not really sure what a "troll" is outside of LOTR or D&D, nor do i really care. just a ground ic who sees the industry different than most on this site and willing to put my $.02 worth in. probably not always appreciated, but just as valid as any other even if it does give me a negative rep. i don't think having a negative rep can really get me in trouble and i don't think i have in any way violated any codes of conduct, so i will simply continue to enjoy the spirited back and forth of this fine establishment even if you, sir, continue to display the manners of a guttersnipe:happy2:

UPSGUY72

The whole brownbailout website is a sham. I tried to post to the blog but some how my comments never made online. They the comments you do see are from the same 10 people which is probably in actuality one person using numerous false names.

Overpaid Union Thug

oh, my someone's getting sand in his panties down south of the mason dixon line.:surprised: anyway, not really sure what a "troll" is outside of LOTR or D&D, nor do i really care. just a ground ic who sees the industry different than most on this site and willing to put my $.02 worth in. probably not always appreciated, but just as valid as any other even if it does give me a negative rep. i don't think having a negative rep can really get me in trouble and i don't think i have in any way violated any codes of conduct, so i will simply continue to enjoy the spirited back and forth of this fine establishment even if you, sir, continue to display the manners of a guttersnipe:happy2:

Whatever you say "contractor." LOL! Contractor. What a joke. And you come to the board pushing your FedEx propaganda and it turns out that you don't even work for FedEx. I'm not sure what is funnier.

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever you say "contractor." LOL! Contractor. What a joke. And you come to the board pushing your FedEx propaganda and it turns out that you don't even work for FedEx. I'm not sure what is funnier.
that's right, wage slave. whatever i say. we do indeed agree.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey bbsam,

You are kind of being the poster boy for FedEx. If it works for you, it must be a good deal for everyone else, right? Wrong. All of the FedEx business models are exploitative on some level, especially the Ground version. If Fred is such a visionary, why does he need special treatment in order to compete? After all, he's the next best thing to God as an authority on the shipping business, isn't he? He's so freaking smart that he could make FedEx profitable with a fleet of oxcarts and some zeppelins, right?

The truth is that FedEx receives special treatment at both Ground and Express. For now, the IC model continues to be used, which is an extreme competitive advantage from any perspective. The RLA is a 36 year and counting special dispensation tailored exactly to meet the needs and desires of FedEx to stay non-union.

Brownbailout.com is less a public forum than it is an attempt to put the squeeze on politicians. I call the offices of politicians all the time and you'd be amazed how this whole deal is just a small blip on the radar screen. It's a big deal to us because we're directly involved, but the real negotiating is going on behind closed doors with lobbyists....not pressure from public opinion. I'm sure FedEx lobbyists point to their phony polls showing public "outrage" over the UPS "bailout", complete with equally phony heavily screened comments by "supporters" of this travesty against the kingdom of Fred.

For example, I recently called the offices of Senator Patty Murray of Washington State (Boeing country). Her staff didn't even know about Smith's Boeing blackmail deal, and had never heard of Brownbailout.com.
Maybe they were playing dumb, but I doubt it because I've received 2 phone calls from staffers asking for an explanation of Smith's clause in the 777 contract.

Overpaid Union Thug

that's right, wage slave. whatever i say. we do indeed agree.

Wage slave? LOL! You don't want to compare take home pay do you? Didn't think so. I'm not a slave. I can walk away any time. I have a couple of options and they both pay more than your sham contractor pay scale. And guess what.....no matter how much you pretend to be in the same league as the real FedEx you still aren't. It takes more than new stickers on your packages cars and new uniforms to fool people that know better. But keep pretending like brownbailout.com actually has anything to do with your company. We all like to make believe once in a while.

bbsam

Staff member
Wage slave? LOL! You don't want to compare take home pay do you? Didn't think so. I'm not a slave. I can walk away any time. I have a couple of options and they both pay more than your sham contractor pay scale. And guess what.....no matter how much you pretend to be in the same league as the real FedEx you still aren't. It takes more than new stickers on your packages cars and new uniforms to fool people that know better. But keep pretending like brownbailout.com actually has anything to do with your company. We all like to make believe once in a while.
Takehome pay relative to actural work each of us has actually done that week? as Al Bundy would say "lets rock".:happy2: and though you continue to call the contractor model a "sham" the courts still have not come to a concensus and looking at the makeup of the supreme court, i think i like my chances there too. maybe the court decision will require congress to rewrite the IC law, and with Fred's influence there, i really like my chances.

Overpaid Union Thug

Takehome pay relative to actural work each of us has actually done that week? as Al Bundy would say "lets rock".:happy2: and though you continue to call the contractor model a "sham" the courts still have not come to a concensus and looking at the makeup of the supreme court, i think i like my chances there too. maybe the court decision will require congress to rewrite the IC law, and with Fred's influence there, i really like my chances.

If you are happy taking home half the pay as a UPS driver working the same hours then more power to ya. Man, it sure feels nice not having to depend on a bunch of whacko judges to determine my job status.

bbsam

Staff member
half the pay? same hours? really? help me with the math. lets even aim high to give you the benefit of the doubt. $35/hr x 40 hrs= $1400. 52.50 x 10 =525.00 so that would be roughly $2000 to $2400 per week. hmmm. no, I think i still come out on top. and for your own good, don't call the judge a "whacko" when they pull you over for speeding in your general lee wannabee.