Brownbailout is Working

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm wondering why we allow these idiots to post at Brown Cafe when we're not allowed to post at their foolish site?

Seriously, I think we should moderate them the same way their mods moderate anyone who doesn't agree with their propaganda.

I have been wondering the same thing. I don't know why these idiots come over hear thinking we believe any propaganda Fred S puts out. I don't mind somebody with a different point of view discussing topics, but one of these guys is just spamming this site. Seems like a violation of the Terms of Service. We can't post on that site but they can post on ours? hmmm.

I'm wondering why we allow these idiots to post at Brown Cafe when we're not allowed to post at their foolish site?

Seriously, I think we should moderate them the same way their mods moderate anyone who doesn't agree with their propaganda.

I've had a few of my posts not "make it through" and they certainly weren't negative, so I wouldn't necessarily agree with the fact they are removing select content.

over9five

Staff member
So some of your positive posts didn't make it.

Don't you still find it odd that *NONE* of our negative posts "made it through"?

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Remember when that first troll signed on and I warned him/her? That was the original contention.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I've had a few of my posts not "make it through" and they certainly weren't negative, so I wouldn't necessarily agree with the fact they are removing select content.

None of mine were posted when I pointed out the misleading parts of the site. By the way, Over9five and myself weren't referring you or most Fedex employees as being idiots, we were talking about a particular person from that site spamming this one.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Outright lie.

I made one complete BS post about how great FedEx was. It was so sugar coated you could only laugh at it. It was accepted within minutes.

I then, minutes later, changed my name AND IP address and made a very fair, honest post about the situation and I did not even get an awknowledgement of the post.

over9five

Staff member
None of mine were posted when I pointed out the misleading parts of the site. By the way, Over9five and myself weren't referring you or most Fedex employees as being idiots, we were talking about a particular person from that site spamming this one.

Scratch is right. My post was not a slam against the many Fedex employees who regularly post here.

Overpaid Union Thug

oh, no, i'm quite sure you "big dogs" will sufficiently demolish us. You guys are all that and so much more! The only problem is you haven't done it yet, not that you haven't tried. And there is that little thing that if ups was everything they claim, rps never would have lasted a year. So in that respect, i would say that i am comfortable in the belief that fedex will survive and that your customers remain fair game. Remember that because of fedex's cheaper cost structure, every package we take from ups disproportionately helps us and hurts you compared to the converse. So by all means remain as confident in your self-assuredness as i am in mine. Continue to view fedex as you once viewed dhl. We are nothing, you are everything. Don't even bother with sales leads, because, gosh, where else would the customer go. Although in the morning when you wake up, ask yourself why that fedex driver was even there in the first place.

<insert cicket sounds here> What is it? The sound of the inside of a FedEx Express truck at 8:30 am.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Brownbailout come is part of an aggressive public education campaign effort led by FedEX Express to bring this debate to the public. Why? Because simply put, it is the public who will ultimatley have to pay the price of such legilslation through increased shipping costs and less reliability. FedEx can not compete head to head with UPS so RLA is required ... otherwise we will go out of business
If you want to learn more information and get the truth on the UPS legislative corrective action, visit KeepBailingOutFedex.com

Honesty is the best approach ... glad to see one of the FedEx moderators fessing up.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
wouldn't it technically be fedex who has been getting the bailout for the last 30 or so years?

Yes, obviously Fred S can't compete under the same labor laws as us. He has donated a lot of money to politicians over the years so he can profit off his employees. He used to have a good company to work for, but he has squeezed everybody to the max now. Different party in Washington this time around, I think he is scared.

FedEx courier

Yes, obviously Fred S can't compete under the same labor laws as us. He has donated a lot of money to politicians over the years so he can profit off his employees. He used to have a good company to work for, but he has squeezed everybody to the max now. Different party in Washington this time around, I think he is scared.

It seems that you are exactly right. This type of attack campaign is a last resort. Typically Smith has been able to lobby with money behind closed doors but it seems to not be working this time. FedEx is trying to create some type of buzz with this campaign but it just isn't taking off. The connection they are trying to make by calling this a "bailout" for UPS just doesn't really work, even in the videos,it's very confusing. It wouldn't be too surprising is Smith's name was leaked as a possible future owner of the St.Louis rams just to get his name in news searches trying to draw attention to this issue. If they want this issue in the public's eye do they also want it to come out that they are censoring comments on brownbailout.com that do go along with their views? It seems like if that were exposed it would make their entire campaign look very bad even to the niave general public.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
I have been reading awhile on this thread but couldn't come up with anything constructive to add, Until today;

I think FED UP, Sorry, FedEx should now insert foot to mouth! Why?
Because this bullkuckasheite of an attack on UPS is absolutely wrong and STUPID. FedEx corporate will regret doing this in the long run if not the short run, MHO. My mother always said what comes around goes around! I don't see why FedEx can't be treated the same as UPS just because they can't compete with us on any level. The classification should be the same for a company like us that does the same work! If some whine about FedEx going out of business because of this change, well to gosh darn bad. This is just life and people need to deal accordingly. FedEx should have been run better from the get-go and the one MR. Smith shouldn't have gotten so greedy.

Mr. Smith would be to blame for FedEx's demise if that were to happen due to his inability to manage, care and not be grease ball. JMO.

Also, I don't like some personality's on this site filling our pages with crap and lies and nothing but negativity toward UPS. There is good in everything! Please all FedEx employees that use this site and can't respect anyone else... LEAVE!!!!!!!

And to not be biased, All UPS employee's who come hear to negatively slam UPS and do nothing but should be Seen and not Heard!

UPS is a company which employs me and it supports my life style. I have great respect for being a UPSER and love my job. Allot of people forget that UPS is a means of taking care of one's self and family.

This Brown Bailout thing is not working and is the stupidest thing I HAVE EVER HEARD OF. This thread should be closed out by the Mods in my own opinion and all other threads started about this subject! All excessively negative FedEx people on this site should be banned as well! Fare is Fare, again as always, this is MY OWN OPINION.:happy2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
that could be in the express truck. i[m ground. and you never know, that express truck could have been on the road at 2;30am.lol:funny:
That explains alot! No wonder your English is so bad! Maybe pick up a copy of Rosetta Stone to help you learn our language!

P.S, welcome to America!

Overpaid Union Thug

that could be in the express truck. i[m ground. and you never know, that express truck could have been on the road at 2;30am.lol:funny:

Oh for Christ's sake. You are talking all that smack and you don't even work for the real FedEx. But since you mentioned it....I've seen the inside of EVERY RPS (AKA "FedEx Ground") truck in our center's delivery zone and believe me....there is plenty of empty space for cricket sounds to bounce off of in there. Plus, the drivers all cry about not having enough stops yet there will be two or three (four if you count the real FedEx) drivers in some of the areas I'm delivering in. Now that's efficiency......NOT!

bbsam

Staff member
Oh for Christ's sake. You are talking all that smack and you don't even work for the real FedEx. But since you mentioned it....I've seen the inside of EVERY RPS (AKA "FedEx Ground") truck in our center's delivery zone and believe me....there is plenty of empty space for cricket sounds to bounce off of in there. Plus, the drivers all cry about not having enough stops yet there will be two or three (four if you count the real FedEx) drivers in some of the areas I'm delivering in. Now that's efficiency......NOT!
actually, there really is the sound of crickets coming from our trucks at times. there is a company that ships them to petstores in the area. i think they feed them to the fish and amphibians. so although i think you meant it as a joke, not a bad one i might add, there is factual basis for the premise. :happy-very: and yes, i "talk all that smack" and i have probably only slightly more regard for the "real fedex" than you. i agree with your assessment of the lack of efficiency. but (here i go talking smack again) think of all that potential. all that space to add former ups package or when fedex loses the rla and they decide to integrate ground and air we'll have plenty of room. or maybe an enterprizing contractor in your area will buy up the routes and find more efficient routing. the possibilities are endless.