By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't mind helping friends move but it really pisses me off if I get there to help and they don't even have things boxed up yet.

At that point I tell them to give me a call when they are ready to go. I have no problem carrying boxes. I do have a problem filling them, especially when it is not my crap.

ON is doing it right-----get everything packed, lined up and ready to load.

My daughter is like me. When she was getting ready to move in to the dorm for her first semester of college she had everything packed, labeled and lined up by the door. She had a two page checklist. Truthfully, she was kind of a PITA, but she was a very organized PITA.

It is nice that colleges tell you who you roommate is going to be ahead of time so that you can coordinate who brings what. Still didn't stop us from having to go to the store shortly after moving her in.

My ex and I were able to put our differences aside and help both kids move in to their dorms and shared equally in the inevitable run to the store.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 136118

Do y'all have any idea how I can stop this? I've tried everything and he won't stop zeroing in on me. This conversation was a few months ago. I was desperate to get him to stop bad mouthing me so I made the last comment, figuring maybe the threat of me talking to his wife about things he's said to me would shut him up. He still keeps going. I'm so tempted to quit this site, but then that means he would win, like he did with VonDutch and BB58 and who knows how many other women he's run off here.

WTF!!
Guess iam oblivious to it all
I had no idea this kind of crap was going on