By Invitation Only

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_0680.JPG
I put in my 30 yr old 12'
Row boat today ,, no leaks
Then I threw on my 2001 6 hp Mercury outboard , choked once , first pull she fired !!
No better marine product than a merc !!!
And she's ready to fish !

Future

Victory Ride
I am moving sometime next summer. I know that I need a new bedroom set (will put my current set in guest bedroom) and would like to replace my recliner and sofa. I am thinking that rather than wait until I get to Albany to buy new furniture that I would buy it here and store it until the move rather than haul the old recliner and sofa down there just to either donate it or put it out by the street. I like Ashley Furniture and they do not have a store in the Albany area.

We got the bedroom set and dining room table (new chairs) when we were married and both are still in really good shape. The table has a leaf for special occasions. She was kind enough to give me both of those after the divorce.
Don't cheap out on the recliner ....and take your time buying one .....I went through a few for my back ....and got one that is good ....it was less money then the others

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 136118

Do y'all have any idea how I can stop this? I've tried everything and he won't stop zeroing in on me. This conversation was a few months ago. I was desperate to get him to stop bad mouthing me so I made the last comment, figuring maybe the threat of me talking to his wife about things he's said to me would shut him up. He still keeps going. I'm so tempted to quit this site, but then that means he would win, like he did with VonDutch and BB58 and who knows how many other women he's run off here.
I think this would be best handled by the owner of this site.