By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had 6 of them lining my driveway I’ve got 2 left

Any time we get a little wind a chunk blows off
Trim them way back. I cut mine right around late fall. I also thin out the bigger branches. Only trouble is, when you make a cut, a bunch of new shoots come up from there.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Trim them way back. I cut mine right around late fall. I also thin out the bigger branches. Only trouble is, when you make a cut, a bunch of new shoots come up from there.

I had one I cut way back after the wind had blown a big piece of it off

It grew back you can’t tell it was damaged

oldngray

nowhere special
I used to have a huge cherry tree. Biggest cherry tree I ever saw. Over 30 inches diameter at the trunk. Not that tall but really wide with huge lateral limbs. It started to split in the center from its own weight so I cut it down before it fell on something.

It was supposed to be a dwarf tree I planted a seedling but must have been a weird mutant tree,

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep and my grass is looking great.
View attachment 260594
Well at least much better then it does during summer.

Saves more time for drinking. Yeah yeah I need a support group. Blow me Cardinals fan. ;)

You remember correctly. @Wally posted a picture that said "fertilizer" on the bag and you asked "is that fertilizer?"

We have a lot of that out here also. You can always tell the cheapskates. They don't pay a professional to do it. They just lay fake grass on the dirt and in 3 months it has weeds popping up everywhere. The real fake grass jobs are concrete underneath to channel water to a drain when it rains.

In the recession people painted their grass. :)
View attachment 260596
What do you mow with your kids Tonga truck?

Look like about an 18” mow path

542thruNthru

What do you mow with your kids Tonga truck?

Look like about an 18” mow path

21" actually.
2000000005.jpg