By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years
Californians don't have grass. They fluff the rocks to make the landscape pretty.
In Arizona they use artificial turf. Looks like crap to me. I used to get a kick out of visiting my mother-in-law at her retirement park in Casa Grande, Az. and watching all the old geezers rake their rocks. When she moved out I kept her rock rake----just in case some day it might be my turn. :-)

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
In Arizona they use artificial turf. Looks like crap to me. I used to get a kick out of visiting my mother-in-law at her retirement park in Casa Grande, Az. and watching all the old geezers rake their rocks. When she moved out I kept her rock rake----just in case some day it might be my turn. :-)
I know, I was right down the road from Casa Grande. I still have my rock fluffing rake. It really is a handy thing now as I use it to snatch up the bigger twigs and trash that comes into my yard.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Silver maples grow fast so are used a lot as shade trees but disease prone and shallow roots. I had a couple in my yard I cut down.
I’ve got one at the house and a few at the farm.

Biggest trouble I’ve had is you’re just constantly picking up branches that break

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Raking the rocks for what?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Lmao

Don’t forget @olroadbeech

I wasn't kidding...

edits.jpg