By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a driver who was feeder from like sept on get a verbal warning for calling in the other day. He was like what the hell I haven’t called in in 2 years.

I said oh yeah you didn’t know. While you were in feeders they started progressive discipline with your first call in. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Cupiosexuals, asexuals, demisexuals, aegosexuals, pomosexuals, pansexuals. Hilarious. It just keeps going and going and going. Lol.
Lol. We have to label everything. By giving these people a label it makes them feel normal.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I hear this song playing on Pandora and I’m really liking it. Shocked to find out it’s Taylor Swift. This album is the first album of hers where I like a bunch of the songs. It sounds like her first grown up album with a new style. Lol.

542thruNthru

I saw an article that said there are 46 different types. Lol. I’m thinking three... 1. You like opposite gender. 2. You like same gender. 3. You like both. Not sure why they have to make it more than that.

4) you like dolls
What about the @Turdferguson of the world???
sheep-gif-2.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Terrifying

That’s really scary. I sure am glad you guys live in a small town that requires gun ownership. Sad that some of politicians are willing to conduct a sociology experiment on the citizens of their state. This isn’t going to end well