By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
yy-15.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
And you still bought em. Way to help create the next snowflake generation. Didn't you already ruin the last one!!
Thank my wife for buying one of those dolls. I pissed and moaned about how much it was after I found out my niece wasn't even into dolls. We still get great big color catalogs a few times a year wanting my wife to buy more of that crap and that happened probably 6 or 7 years ago.

rod

Retired 22 years
And you still bought em. Way to help create the next snowflake generation. Didn't you already ruin the last one!!
The generation after us (the ones who outlawed smacking your kids up along the side the head when they got out of hand) is the generation that really friend'ed things up.

542thruNthru

The generation after us (the ones who outlawed smacking your kids up along the side the head when they got out of hand) is the generation that really friend'ed things up.
Wait... I can't smack my kid upside the head? Well then what the hell did I have him for!!

rod

Retired 22 years
You mean the ones your raised 🤣🤣🤣
Yep. My daughter is a prime example. I don't think her kids have ever been told no (except by Grandpa and then they just laugh) . She wasn't raised that way so I don't know what went wrong. It must be because she married a libaturd from California.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That was stupid on her part. First of all, it’s a Language Arts class and why are they talking about politics. Secondly, she should know better than to talk about her political beliefs with students. That’s a big no-no.

oldngray

nowhere special
That was stupid on her part. First of all, it’s a Language Arts class and why are they talking about politics. Secondly, she should know better than to talk about her political beliefs with students. That’s a big no-no.
Stupid for a substitute teacher for sure. Someone with tenure has a lot more protection.

Still, it does demonstrate one sidedness.

542thruNthru

@Brownslave688 I don't know how you feel about Chris T your Sec Treasure but was listening to him on the Teamster Power Slate call. I really like his ideas of having a program/access for members/stewards to view grievance/panel decisions across the country. That I think would be huge but sadly I'm sure it's probably just political BS.