By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And the media wonders why people have been using that fake news term. Unbelievable.

But I did hear a good conspiracy theory from a driver this morning. Apparently we are using Saturday delivery solely to motivate drivers to quit, so we can go to the contractor model FedEx ground has and then sell the company. I just started laughing at the guy

oldngray

nowhere special
And the media wonders why people have been using that fake news term. Unbelievable.

But I did hear a good conspiracy theory from a driver this morning. Apparently we are using Saturday delivery solely to motivate drivers to quit, so we can go to the contractor model FedEx ground has and then sell the company. I just started laughing at the guy

The only difference was the hype wasn't about Amazon this time.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah I'm for sure working late tonight...
IMG_4534.PNG

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You seem to have this bad habit of trying to tell people what they should do and when they should do it.

You tried telling the OP who was going to call in on a Monday to help his parents move that the reason did not warrant taking the day off.

Now you are trying to tell me that I can't take Monday off as I can run my errands on Sunday.

What I do or when I choose to do it is truly none of your business.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You seem to have this bad habit of trying to tell people what they should do and when they should do it.

You tried telling the OP who was going to call in on a Monday to help his parents move that the reason did not warrant taking the day off.

Now you are trying to tell me that I can't take Monday off as I can run my errands on Sunday.

IMG_1994.GIF

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Come on, Dave. Be nice. What's the difference between you doing it and @Brownslave688 doing it?