By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You seem to have this bad habit of trying to tell people what they should do and when they should do it.

You tried telling the OP who was going to call in on a Monday to help his parents move that the reason did not warrant taking the day off.

Now you are trying to tell me that I can't take Monday off as I can run my errands on Sunday.

What I do or when I choose to do it is truly none of your business.
You could of just said "I'm currently on my period and feel I will still be a little irritable Monday"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Come on, Dave. Be nice. What's the difference between you doing it and @Brownslave688 doing it?

I supported the OP who wanted to take the day off to help his parents move.

I plan on flying my son back home next summer to help me move and to visit family and friends while he is here. It would be tough for me to move the big stuff without help and I want to spend time with him.

It is none of his business what I or anyone else does with their personal time.

He should be more concerned with the ugly bows that his wife insists on putting on the baby.

oldngray

nowhere special
Stormy weather moving in just in time for the weekend.

Untitled.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You seem to have this bad habit of trying to tell people what they should do and when they should do it.

You tried telling the OP who was going to call in on a Monday to help his parents move that the reason did not warrant taking the day off.

Now you are trying to tell me that I can't take Monday off as I can run my errands on Sunday.

What I do or when I choose to do it is truly none of your business.
09DB4CEE-D3EF-4FD2-B3C9-BAA0FAFF13F1.gif